PC & Video Games

Another New 2DS XL / 3DS XL System.

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2017 2:59 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 7, 2007
18753 posts
2281 upvotes
Poormond Hill

Another New 2DS XL / 3DS XL System.

To be released this coming October 28, just three weeks before the arrival of the Pokemon Sun and Moon games, is a Pokemon themed New 3DS XL system.
3DS XL Solgaleo Lunala Black Edition
Image
Last edited by sandikosh on Sep 13th, 2016 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
37 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
5924 posts
1663 upvotes
Milking every last penny out of OCD collectors ....
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 7, 2007
18753 posts
2281 upvotes
Poormond Hill
I got lots of pennies to spend. Bring them on!
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 26, 2003
26608 posts
1631 upvotes
Winnipeg
too late to catch them all, i stopped trying after gen 1
4930k/32gb/256gb ssd/8tb hdd/win10pro/msi 290
bst/free stuff/btc/ether
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 4, 2006
2332 posts
510 upvotes
squadz wrote:
Sep 16th, 2016 11:22 am
http://www.xbox.com/en-ca/xbox-one/consoles

I see a lot of customized options from Xbox and Playstation as well.

I don't believe there's something wrong with offering custom consoles as an option.
That's a total of 3 limited/special Xbox Ones. Compared to what, 10(?) limited edition 3DS XL systems in North America alone?

Not saying there's anything wrong with what they're doing, but they sure are trying to squeeze every last penny out of this system.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1666 posts
426 upvotes
Toronto
Come on Nintendo, bring that SNES themed 3DS to North America!
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2008
3966 posts
303 upvotes
UnCeo wrote:
Sep 16th, 2016 4:51 pm
squadz wrote:
Sep 16th, 2016 11:22 am
http://www.xbox.com/en-ca/xbox-one/consoles

I see a lot of customized options from Xbox and Playstation as well.

I don't believe there's something wrong with offering custom consoles as an option.
That's a total of 3 limited/special Xbox Ones. Compared to what, 10(?) limited edition 3DS XL systems in North America alone?

Not saying there's anything wrong with what they're doing, but they sure are trying to squeeze every last penny out of this system.
I believe there's 5 LE 3DS XL in North America, not 10. I could be mistaken though
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 20, 2009
5797 posts
700 upvotes
Grimsby
List of all 3DS SKUs. When you think you're done, keep scrolling :)

While they've done limited edition stuff in the past, Sony and Microsoft aren't even in the same universe. They tend to do bundles because its easier on retailers.

As UnCeo said I don't have a problem with it personally but uh whoa.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 4, 2006
2332 posts
510 upvotes
HP_John wrote:
Sep 16th, 2016 10:44 pm
UnCeo wrote:
Sep 16th, 2016 4:51 pm
squadz wrote:
Sep 16th, 2016 11:22 am
http://www.xbox.com/en-ca/xbox-one/consoles

I see a lot of customized options from Xbox and Playstation as well.

I don't believe there's something wrong with offering custom consoles as an option.
That's a total of 3 limited/special Xbox Ones. Compared to what, 10(?) limited edition 3DS XL systems in North America alone?

Not saying there's anything wrong with what they're doing, but they sure are trying to squeeze every last penny out of this system.
I believe there's 5 LE 3DS XL in North America, not 10. I could be mistaken though
I decided to look it up, here are the ones I could find:
Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds
Super Smash Bros. - Blue
Super Smash Bros. - Red
Pokemon X & Y - Red
Pokemon X & Y - Blue
Pikachu
Disney Magic Castle
Animal Crossing
Mario & Luigi
Persona Q
Yoshi
NES
Fire Emblem Fates
Monster Hunter Generations
Hyrule
+ this new one

Some of these are New 3DS XL models, and I may have missed something.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2008
3966 posts
303 upvotes
UnCeo wrote:
Sep 17th, 2016 11:40 am
HP_John wrote:
Sep 16th, 2016 10:44 pm
UnCeo wrote:
Sep 16th, 2016 4:51 pm

That's a total of 3 limited/special Xbox Ones. Compared to what, 10(?) limited edition 3DS XL systems in North America alone?

Not saying there's anything wrong with what they're doing, but they sure are trying to squeeze every last penny out of this system.
I believe there's 5 LE 3DS XL in North America, not 10. I could be mistaken though
I decided to look it up, here are the ones I could find:
Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds
Super Smash Bros. - Blue
Super Smash Bros. - Red
Pokemon X & Y - Red
Pokemon X & Y - Blue
Pikachu
Disney Magic Castle
Animal Crossing
Mario & Luigi
Persona Q
Yoshi
NES
Fire Emblem Fates
Monster Hunter Generations
Hyrule
+ this new one

Some of these are New 3DS XL models, and I may have missed something.
Yea you're talking about total for combining old 3ds xl & new 3ds xl, I was talking about the new 3ds xl, so i guess thats where the new discrepancy comes from
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
5816 posts
1214 upvotes
The Limited Edition Zelda Majora's Mask New 3DS XL is the only one I bought.

Image
UnCeo wrote:
Sep 17th, 2016 11:40 am
HP_John wrote:
Sep 16th, 2016 10:44 pm
UnCeo wrote:
Sep 16th, 2016 4:51 pm

That's a total of 3 limited/special Xbox Ones. Compared to what, 10(?) limited edition 3DS XL systems in North America alone?

Not saying there's anything wrong with what they're doing, but they sure are trying to squeeze every last penny out of this system.
I believe there's 5 LE 3DS XL in North America, not 10. I could be mistaken though
I decided to look it up, here are the ones I could find:
Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds
Super Smash Bros. - Blue
Super Smash Bros. - Red
Pokemon X & Y - Red
Pokemon X & Y - Blue
Pikachu
Disney Magic Castle
Animal Crossing
Mario & Luigi
Persona Q
Yoshi
NES
Fire Emblem Fates
Monster Hunter Generations
Hyrule
+ this new one

Some of these are New 3DS XL models, and I may have missed something.
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 7, 2007
18753 posts
2281 upvotes
Poormond Hill
UnCeo wrote:
Sep 17th, 2016 11:40 am
HP_John wrote:
Sep 16th, 2016 10:44 pm
UnCeo wrote:
Sep 16th, 2016 4:51 pm

That's a total of 3 limited/special Xbox Ones. Compared to what, 10(?) limited edition 3DS XL systems in North America alone?

Not saying there's anything wrong with what they're doing, but they sure are trying to squeeze every last penny out of this system.
I believe there's 5 LE 3DS XL in North America, not 10. I could be mistaken though
I decided to look it up, here are the ones I could find:
Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds
Super Smash Bros. - Blue
Super Smash Bros. - Red
Pokemon X & Y - Red
Pokemon X & Y - Blue
Pikachu
Disney Magic Castle
Animal Crossing
Mario & Luigi
Persona Q
Yoshi
NES
Fire Emblem Fates
Monster Hunter Generations
Hyrule
+ this new one

Some of these are New 3DS XL models, and I may have missed something.
I think I have almost all of them except the Blue Pokemon.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
979 upvotes
Vaughan
Another one! Apparently there's one for Black Friday ($99 USD). I hope it's $149 CAD.

Top