Automotive

Locked: Another pick-up truck driver caught vandalizing a Tesla - all caught on Tesla's sentry mode security

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2019 3:38 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2018
1867 posts
1390 upvotes

Another pick-up truck driver caught vandalizing a Tesla - all caught on Tesla's sentry mode security

Love the guys shirt and unfortunately reinforce the stereotype of the pickup fossil fuel loving crowd

Share:
36 replies
May 2, 2017
672 posts
853 upvotes
The irony of vandalizing a car built in the USA while wearing a 'Merica T-Shirt...
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
1592 posts
740 upvotes
Toronto
How do we know the Tesla didn't kick stuff off by putting that dent into the truck? Both are wrong but trying to victimize one over the other is daft.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2010
11962 posts
2839 upvotes
Montréal
WMPCOT wrote:
May 14th, 2019 11:51 pm
How do we know the Tesla didn't kick stuff off by putting that dent into the truck? Both are wrong but trying to victimize one over the other is daft.
Srsly? Being careless and hitting that hickmobile? Not realistic and the angle's too high, butt nuff w the crazy assumptions.

Hope those 2 get what's coming to them.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Jul 26, 2011
475 posts
458 upvotes
NORTH YORK
tranquility922 wrote:
May 15th, 2019 12:03 am
Srsly? Being careless and hitting that hickmobile? Not realistic and the angle's too high, butt nuff w the crazy assumptions.

Hope those 2 get what's coming to them.
A truck is a hickmobile?
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2010
11962 posts
2839 upvotes
Montréal
mapleleafs92 wrote:
May 15th, 2019 11:57 am
A truck is a hickmobile?
Combo of those 2 idiots+stereotypical vehicle.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
12298 posts
6547 upvotes
Toronto
TheTall wrote:
May 14th, 2019 9:56 pm
The irony of vandalizing a car built in the USA while wearing a 'Merica T-Shirt...
It was the guy wearing the oneil shirt, not the american shirt. Did we watch the same video? You rfders and your hypocrisy.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
3145 posts
461 upvotes
koffey wrote:
May 15th, 2019 1:09 pm
It was the guy wearing the oneil shirt, not the american shirt. Did we watch the same video? You rfders and your hypocrisy.
Merica guy does door ding the tesla no doubt. We also don't know what he is doing with his right hand, as he leans on the tesla to open his door, probably scratching it up some more....
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2010
11962 posts
2839 upvotes
Montréal
azn_dan wrote:
May 15th, 2019 1:24 pm
Merica guy does door ding the tesla no doubt. We also don't know what he is doing with his right hand, as he leans on the tesla to open his door, probably scratching it up some more....
Yup, plus he's not doing anything to stop the other guy and condoning it. Guilty by association.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2007
2612 posts
820 upvotes
Ignorance is the scourge of humankind.
Jul 26, 2011
475 posts
458 upvotes
NORTH YORK
tranquility922 wrote:
May 15th, 2019 1:30 pm
Yup, plus he's not doing anything to stop the other guy and condoning it. Guilty by association.
These 2 are morons and nothing condones them vandalizing someone else's property.

And I don't care what gender, race, age, nationality they are. A bad person is a bad person regardless of any of those traits.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
12298 posts
6547 upvotes
Toronto
azn_dan wrote:
May 15th, 2019 1:24 pm
Door dings happen, could be the wind, lol. The other thing at hand, why care what type of car is vandalised and what type of vehicle the owner drives? Cars get vandlised all the time, why do we care A) that it was caught on camera and B) what type of car is it?

Seems some posters in this thread are no different than the ones being mocked in the video.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2010
11962 posts
2839 upvotes
Montréal
mapleleafs92 wrote:
May 15th, 2019 1:37 pm
These 2 are morons and nothing condones them vandalizing someone else's property.

And I don't care what gender, race, age, nationality they are. A bad person is a bad person regardless of any of those traits.
I said one dude is approving the other guy's actions. Sure, agreed w what you said.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2006
1292 posts
412 upvotes
Toronto
koffey wrote:
May 15th, 2019 1:42 pm
Door dings happen, could be the wind, lol. The other thing at hand, why care what type of car is vandalised and what type of vehicle the owner drives? Cars get vandlised all the time, why do we care A) that it was caught on camera and B) what type of car is it?

Seems some posters in this thread are no different than the ones being mocked in the video.
Well there is a long thread on D-Bag Parking - seems like everyone (including yourself) are no different Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
12298 posts
6547 upvotes
Toronto
bst wrote:
May 15th, 2019 1:53 pm
Well there is a long thread on D-Bag Parking - seems like everyone (including yourself) are no different Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Normally the immediate response is I'm an idiot for driving my 6 figure automobile to walmart when I should have taken my pos corolla and therefore I deserve getting door dings and keyed according to people like you Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯