Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Another Sport Chek closing sale @ Orion Gate 40% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2015 9:03 am
Tags:
Aug 23, 2005
693 posts
536 upvotes
Ontario

[Sport Chek] Another Sport Chek closing sale @ Orion Gate 40% off

Lots of stock still left when I was there today. I imagine the stackable deals are similar to what others are getting at the other store closing sales at other Sport Chek locations.

Edit: Updated discount in title to 40% as per post #84 (thanks Garest!)
110 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
A-Town wrote: Lots of stock still left when I was there today. I imagine the stackable deals are similar to what others are getting at the other store closing sales at other Sport Chek locations.
Any electronics?
Aug 23, 2005
693 posts
536 upvotes
Ontario
vtse wrote: Any electronics?
The Orion Gate location is a lowered tiered Sport Chek store in terms of revenue generation. It doesn't get the same top shelf stock as other top tier Sport Chek stores like Square One for instance. So depends on what electronics you're talking about but they never really carry a lot of super expensive items in vast quantities.
Nov 22, 2009
981 posts
1445 upvotes
Toronto
I saw GoPros, watches and pedometer bands.
Mar 1, 2006
756 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
Hero 3+ silver behind cashiers. One left. 339 minus 30% and 20% TA.

Garmin, timex, polar in a glass cabinet near the front of the store.
Nov 23, 2010
79 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone have spare TA coupons that I can pick up in north york area? thanks in advance
May 20, 2006
836 posts
30 upvotes
88wingnut wrote: hero 3+ silver behind cashiers. One left. 339 minus 30% and 20% ta.

Garmin, timex, polar in a glass cabinet near the front of the store.
gone
Aug 27, 2008
457 posts
243 upvotes
Just came back from there, tons of stock left (especially compared to the mad house at Woodbine).

Bought a nice Helly Hansen coat - regular $350 got it for $190 after 30% and TA 20%. Also got some nice touchscreen compatible winter gloves.

I was really surprised that every item in the store was 30% off, even including stuff that would normally be excluded like FitBit devices (which not even Woodbine was discounting). Great prices to be had!
Rogers Line #1 (iPhone 4 32GB): 450 Anytime Minutes | Evenings&Weekends @ 6 PM | Unlimited Incoming Calls | Unlimited R2R Calls | 100 LD Minutes | 2500 SMS | Caller ID | VM | 6GB Data | TOTAL = $37.50 + GRRF = $40.08 - 15% BCB Discount |
Rogers Line #2 (Blackberry Bold 9700): 450 Anytime Minutes | Evenings&Weekends @ 6 PM | Unlimited Incoming Calls | Unlimited Network Calls + LD | 100 LD Minutes | 2500 SMS | Caller ID | VM | 6GB Data | TOTAL = $42.50 + GRRF = $45.08 - 15% BCB Discount |
Jan 26, 2012
116 posts
82 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Slingshot377 wrote: Just came back from there, tons of stock left (especially compared to the mad house at Woodbine).

Bought a nice Helly Hansen coat - regular $350 got it for $190 after 30% and TA 20%. Also got some nice touchscreen compatible winter gloves.

I was really surprised that every item in the store was 30% off, even including stuff that would normally be excluded like FitBit devices (which not even Woodbine was discounting). Great prices to be had!
Agreed. The best thing about this discount is it applies to the things that would normally NEVER go on sale (mainly electronics)! Got some touch screen North face gloves today as well that go for 54.99 - 30% - 20% from TA, for $34 ALL IN!! ;)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5868 posts
1606 upvotes
Went today also, generally quite a bit of stock for everything. Compared to Woodbine, this location seems to have much more available. Just be aware that some flyer sales don't exist in store because they are now not really a "sportchek" but a "clearance store" (This is what a manager told me). Again, this is 30% off last ticketed price and you can combine with Team Assists 20%. If you can find sale items, with the big discounts, it becomes pretty good deal.

Racquet Sports: Still a rack/wall full of racquets. Badminton again no high end racquets. Shuttlecock Mavis 300 Yellow available, but it is green speed. They have blue speeds that are white. Quite a bit of accessories left.

Skis/Snowboard: Not too many snowboards left (15-20 boards), although some bindings are available. Lots of skis (30+), but not many sale prices (compared to other stores). They should have quite a bit of boots in stock/sizing.

Winter Sports: Lots of skates, hockey equipment (sticks, accessories, net, protective gear, but no goalie equip at all).

Others: lots of golfing equipment, inner/outerwear, fitness equipement, ball sports. Shoes seem to be on tables similar to woodbine (but more).
Aug 27, 2008
457 posts
243 upvotes
StatusQuo wrote: Agreed. The best thing about this discount is it applies to the things that would normally NEVER go on sale (mainly electronics)! Got some touch screen North face gloves today as well that go for 54.99 - 30% - 20% from TA, for $34 ALL IN!! ;)

These gloves? http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/ca_ ... NF%20BLACK
I got the same ones :)
Rogers Line #1 (iPhone 4 32GB): 450 Anytime Minutes | Evenings&Weekends @ 6 PM | Unlimited Incoming Calls | Unlimited R2R Calls | 100 LD Minutes | 2500 SMS | Caller ID | VM | 6GB Data | TOTAL = $37.50 + GRRF = $40.08 - 15% BCB Discount |
Rogers Line #2 (Blackberry Bold 9700): 450 Anytime Minutes | Evenings&Weekends @ 6 PM | Unlimited Incoming Calls | Unlimited Network Calls + LD | 100 LD Minutes | 2500 SMS | Caller ID | VM | 6GB Data | TOTAL = $42.50 + GRRF = $45.08 - 15% BCB Discount |
Feb 6, 2002
479 posts
12 upvotes
Can someone please PM me if they have an extra TA they don't need? Thanks
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2009
2689 posts
112 upvotes
PM me- have extra TA in Hamilton.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2012
1402 posts
193 upvotes
Is there a list of stores closing? Just wondering if there are any stores in Ottawa.
Dec 15, 2006
6 posts
Toronto
Anyone with an extra TA that wouldn't mind parting with it, please pm me. Thanks!

Also, has anyone that's gone seen if they have any high-end outerwear available? (ie North face, nobis, etc.)
Jan 29, 2007
61 posts
11 upvotes
Does anyone know the closing date of this store ?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)