• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2017 7:21 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
4132 posts
409 upvotes
kevindurant1 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 8:08 pm

Remember, Canada went to war against the Nazi's not Antifa. Our WW2 vets were literally the ORIGINAL Antifa.

Those Canadian WW2 vets used violence against Nazis. It is pretty sad that you think they were wrong. :facepalm:
You need to try harder than that kraftD1. Try to make it just a little believable.

Sentiments are a changing. Western world isnt going to put up with this kinda crap much longer. And when that happens, trust me, its gonna get real nasty
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2013
3383 posts
190 upvotes
kevindurant1 wrote:
Remember, Canada went to war against the Nazi's not Antifa. Our WW2 vets were literally the ORIGINAL Antifa.

Those Canadian WW2 vets used violence against Nazis. It is pretty sad that you think they were wrong.
Jeez, first you call me a Nazi because I don't agree with your idolizing Antifa, and now you seem to be accusing me of being unpatriotic.

Yes, our soldiers fought the Nazis in WW2, but I choose to believe they were fighting for our freedoms, and that includes freedom of speech - and it is pretty hard to speak freely when someone who doesn't agree with you is trying to punch you in face. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Oh, FYI:

- If you don't agree with what someone is saying and punch them in the face because if it, you are a criminal.
- If you are a soldier in wartime and kill an enemy soldier (who has not surrendered to you), you are not a criminal.

Thank you for not insulting our vets by comparing them to Antifa thugs.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7014 posts
219 upvotes
CheapScotch wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 8:39 pm
Jeez, first you call me a Nazi because I don't agree with your idolizing Antifa, and now you seem to be accusing me of being unpatriotic.

Yes, our soldiers fought the Nazis in WW2, but I choose to believe they were fighting for our freedoms, and that includes freedom of speech - and it is pretty hard to speak freely when someone who doesn't agree with you is trying to punch you in face. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Oh, FYI:

- If you don't agree with what someone is saying and punch them in the face because if it, you are a criminal.
- If you are a soldier in wartime and kill an enemy soldier (who has not surrendered to you), you are not a criminal.

I didnt call you a Nazi. You are the one who admitted that you are defending their ideology. See post #106.
our soldiers fought the Nazis in WW2, but I choose to believe they were fighting for our freedoms, and that includes freedom of speech

It doesnt matter what you believe. Our soldiers fought them in WW2 and now Antifa and other groups are opposing them.
and now you seem to be accusing me of being unpatriotic.

Pretty sure you are not patriotic when you admit to supporting Alt Right Nazis. Im not the one who said this, You did.
Nice try. Our vets fought the Nazi's. Same thing I am against. You cant skew history, man. Unless you are saying its patriotic to support Nazis?. That is beyond silly.
Last edited by kevindurant1 on Sep 12th, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
15799 posts
1711 upvotes
Montreal
Kingmoo wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 8:28 pm
You need to try harder than that kraftD1. Try to make it just a little believable.

Sentiments are a changing. Western world isnt going to put up with this kinda crap much longer. And when that happens, trust me, its gonna get real nasty
I assume by the "western world" you mean your Russian pupper masters?

http://www.salon.com/2017/08/17/trump-t ... no-secret/

"It is especially important, to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements–extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S.” (Foundations of Geopolitics)

Valery Gerasimov
Last edited by mr_raider on Sep 12th, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Oct 14, 2003
13866 posts
855 upvotes
Kingmoo wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 9:40 pm
are you even canadian? or do you just hate canada?
Do you? It seems to me that it's you and your comrades that are always railing against what has made Canada, Canada. Multi-culturalism, diversity, accepting of others, peace, order and good government. It certainly seems like you hate everything about Canada.
Science
is the new
rock 'n'
roll.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
4132 posts
409 upvotes
Ojam wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 10:34 pm
Do you? It seems to me that it's you and your comrades that are always railing against what has made Canada, Canada. Multi-culturalism, diversity, accepting of others, peace, order and good government. It certainly seems like you hate everything about Canada.
Multi-culturalism, diversity, accepting of others: all basically the same thing... Regardless, none of this is ok if we invite terrorists in

Peace: not after inviting terrorists...

Good government : lol... Who's doing the inviting?

See a pattern here?
Penalty Box
Nov 1, 2001
1426 posts
52 upvotes
Ojam wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 10:34 pm
Seems strange that you and raider neglect to remember that the person who instituted the cultural mosaic policy in Canada was Pierre Trudeau who was a rather large fan of the Russians and the communist system. And them pointing out that the key to destabilization was supporting the policies Pierre pushed. Hmm.
Aug 2, 2017
147 posts
45 upvotes
Logtown
kevindurant1 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 9:34 pm
I didnt call you a Nazi. You are the one who admitted that you are defending their ideology. See post #106.

It doesnt matter what you believe. Our soldiers fought them in WW2 and now Antifa and other groups are opposing them.

Pretty sure you are not patriotic when you admit to supporting Alt Right Nazis. Im not the one who said this, You did.

Nice try. Our vets fought the Nazi's. Same thing I am against. You cant skew history, man. Unless you are saying its patriotic to support Nazis?. That is beyond silly.
"Nazis"
"WW2" (1930s and 40s)
"History"

I think you, like your Antifa buddies, are lost in the wrong century. If you feel so strongly compelled to fight Nazis (REAL Nazis, not these hardly-threatening white supremacists, or people who politically oppose the left that are now labeled Nazis for sheer stupidity) build a time travel machine.

Gonna be interesting when the left picks up on the "#DeusVult" meme and starts attacking people calling them Crusaders.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
4132 posts
409 upvotes
AndySixx wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 10:59 pm
"Nazis"
"WW2" (1930s and 40s)
"History"

I think you, like your Antifa buddies, are lost in the wrong century. If you feel so strongly compelled to fight Nazis build a time travel machine.

Gonna be interesting when the left picks up on the "#DeusVult" meme and starts attacking people calling them Crusaders.
+1
You can call those people nazis all you want but what have they ever done to deserve that trademark. The only bad nazis i know of are the German SS, and even that's a very small percentage of Nazis
Apr 12, 2008
483 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
kevindurant1 wrote:
Our WW2 vets were literally the ORIGINAL Antifa.
Who can forget the Van Doos and the Princess Pats beating up fathers and sons on our streets? :rolleyes:

Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7014 posts
219 upvotes
M_Matt wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 11:17 pm
Who can forget the Van Doos and the Princess Pats beating up fathers and sons on our streets? :rolleyes:

Killed by a Nazi.

Injured some more people.

Killed by an Alt Right.

You know what this code word means.

Supremacist leader literally saying that they will kill "all" these people if they have to ON CAMERA.

Want me to post more?.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Aug 2, 2017
147 posts
45 upvotes
Logtown
kevindurant1 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 11:58 pm

Killed by a Nazi.

Injured some more people.

Killed by an Alt Right.

You know what this code word means.

Supremacist leader literally saying that they will kill "all" these people if they have to ON CAMERA.

Want me to post more?.
How about you show what this has to do with Nazis. That'd be somewhat useful if you feel like having your argument be something more than a joke.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2008
4362 posts
629 upvotes
I thought we were all on the same side here but it seems nazis and white supremacists have their fair share of supporters on here. Go figure.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2012
2675 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
JayLove06 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 4:05 am
I thought we were all on the same side here but it seems nazis and white supremacists have their fair share of supporters on here. Go figure.
That is true ONLY if you believe that one's defense of the rights of an individual or group to speak proves or implies that person supports the message of the speaker...only if you believe that I cannot disagree with the white supremacist message while advocating for their right to express it.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)