Any deals on iPhone 7 plus on contract/tab

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2016 2:15 pm
Jun 6, 2008
306 posts
31 upvotes

Any deals on iPhone 7 plus on contract/tab

Hi guys,
I need to buy an iPhone 7 plus for misus.

Are there any good contact/tab deals for getting iPhone 7 plus.
I looking for shareable plans that i can share with my wife. Has already 4gb data. And can get around 2 phones - one has to be iPhone 7 plus. The other cab be iPhone or S7 edge.

I am willing to get business plans also if that's a better deal (I am self employed).

Please mention if anyone comes across a better deal for this. Pms welcome.
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8010 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal
Probably no deals on this phone because of stock issues
I was unable to get an iPhone 7 Plus in december from Telus: backorder. Telus cancelled a Corp promotion on iPhone 7 Plus 32Gb ($300 off for new Telus client), because of lack of stock.

Apple Store has couple of units every day, but they seem to keep the units for their store, leaving not much units for carriers.
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Sep 7, 2005
40 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Telus.

Depending on the size and colour, you may be able to get stock at a Telus Store. If you're in a mall with an Apple Store, your luck increases. I got the deal on The 23rd for 7 Plus 256GB in Jet black from Apple Store. $452 taxes in and out the door and $115 month plan with visual VM. Unlimited nationwide and 6GB. Not a hot deal but I needed to go with Telus for signal reasons and no one is even close to that. Check their site. Good luck OP.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Captain X wrote: I got the deal on The 23rd for 7 Plus 256GB in Jet black from Apple Store. $452 taxes in and out the door...[..]
This is FULL price for the iphone from an apple store - $452 tax in?? No contract, unlocked?? Daaamn. What deal was this?? I know at the time all the carriers were giving $200 credit, 2 yr contract, w/premium plan. Something like 598-200 = 398 or so...
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Jun 6, 2008
306 posts
31 upvotes
Thanks all for the replies.
Will check today in make and report back if I find anything
Penalty Box
Aug 16, 2014
1043 posts
362 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Captain X wrote: Telus.

Depending on the size and colour, you may be able to get stock at a Telus Store. If you're in a mall with an Apple Store, your luck increases. I got the deal on The 23rd for 7 Plus 256GB in Jet black from Apple Store. $452 taxes in and out the door and $115 month plan with visual VM. Unlimited nationwide and 6GB. Not a hot deal but I needed to go with Telus for signal reasons and no one is even close to that. Check their site. Good luck OP.
$115 holy crap....
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
2682 posts
731 upvotes
Montreal
Captain X wrote: Telus.

Damn at that price you probably should have jumped on the Public Mobile plan a month ago lol
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2010
1993 posts
364 upvotes
Winterpeg
I did HUP through rogers online to get $100 credit
Iphone 7 plus 32gb black during their black friday sale for $149
Paying $70 manitoba plan 8gb data with 30% corp discount

After numerous follow up i received the iphone on Dec 24

Im a happy camper. Perfect for Christmas gift for my self

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)