Travel

Any discount deal on admission to Butchart Gardens in Victoria?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2009 3:06 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1261 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto

Any discount deal on admission to Butchart Gardens in Victoria?

Hi All,

Does anyone know if there's any discount on admission for Butchart Gardens in Victoria for this month? Is there any coupon that can be picked at hotels?

Thanks in advance for any info,
Al
6 replies
Feb 8, 2008
46 posts
1 upvote
Victoria BC
The Butchart Gardens are expensive and unique. If you are a local you can buy a seasonal pass at a large discount but trying to find a bundled discount would be few and far between.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1261 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the response, I guess it is best to purchase tickets at the gate as there's no incentive to purchase it online in advance.
Nov 23, 2008
81 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver
I used to work at the Butchart Gardens and trust me you won't find a deal with their admissions unless you go in parties of >20...
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2006
3268 posts
152 upvotes
Well worth the full price. Been there a few times last year and enjoyed it everytime. I'm not even a flower person :)

If you're in the military, you can get in for free
Feb 8, 2008
46 posts
1 upvote
Victoria BC
No deals on Butchart. They have even been talking of closing down due to lack of tourists. If the tourist drought keeps up there may be deals in the future as they cope with a changing economy.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2007
1768 posts
15 upvotes
Don't bother unless you're really, really, REALLY extremely into lawns and shrubs. You're much better off walking around Sidney or downtown and spending the 27$ a person on a very good meal.
× < >