• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2010 12:49 pm
Tags:
Banned
Nov 23, 2006
748 posts
45 upvotes

any "do not pay for xxx months"

Looking to buy some appliances for a house I'm purchasing and would like to be able to take part in a promotion where you don't have to pay for x months.

I checked FS and Sears flyers but they don't indicate that you can use this type of promotion.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2007
1194 posts
131 upvotes
Where do you live?

I know Brault & Martineau in Quebec has it but if you're not in Quebec, that's a pointless suggestion.
Aug 30, 2009
37 posts
6 upvotes
Check the bricks, Leon's or bad boy; they usually have promo where you don't have to pay for 12+ months and no interest either.
Sep 17, 2008
597 posts
117 upvotes
akiana wrote: Check the bricks, Leon's or bad boy; they usually have promo where you don't have to pay for 12+ months and no interest either.

for the bricks they charge admin fee of about $60-80 ( no payment for 12-15 months)

for sears, no payment for 3 months ( no fee)

But sears always can give you better deal and better customer service, that is my experience
Banned
Nov 23, 2006
748 posts
45 upvotes
s0n1c wrote: for the bricks they charge admin fee of about $60-80 ( no payment for 12-15 months)

for sears, no payment for 3 months ( no fee)

But sears always can give you better deal and better customer service, that is my experience

3 months is too short for me, but you're right they do have good service. My parents have always bought from them and when there's been an issue Sears has always been there to help fix the problem.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)