• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2019 3:37 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Aug 14, 2019
43 posts
5 upvotes

Any Good deals for parkas??

Winter will be here soon.. I was going to reuse my parka that I have but it seems that I've put on a few pounds since last year and it's too snug a fit for comfort (definitely giving that ykk zipper a run for its money)

Any suggestions for off season sales on parkas before winter hits and prices sky rocket.. looking for something decent for a fair price..
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 9, 2011
6880 posts
7268 upvotes
Vancouver
Winter clothing high season is here already—have you been to Costco recently? Off season sales on winter clothing were over by the May long weekend, sorry to say. :(
it's too snug a fit for comfort (definitely giving that ykk zipper a run for its money)
Try some YKK jelly, it's always worked wonders on a stiff zipper for me.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3269 posts
912 upvotes
Edmonton
Lose some weight?
It's free and it's healthy. And then you don't need to spend money on a new parka.

Plus who really wears a parka anyway? I work outside even when it's -60. Looking at your posts, you barely even have a winter, a warm sweater should be enough unless you stay outside for hours and hours
warming up the earth 1 gas fill-up at a time...
You only live once, get a v8
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
4733 posts
2115 upvotes
Mississauga
tmkf_patryk wrote: Plus who really wears a parka anyway? I work outside even when it's -60. Looking at your posts, you barely even have a winter, a warm sweater should be enough unless you stay outside for hours and hours
There are a decent number of people in the GTA who wear Canada Goose many months before and after winter, so...