• Feb 18th, 2014 2:44 pm
[OP]
Dec 26, 2012
45 posts
6 upvotes
New Brunswick

Any good deals on a tablet?

Hey Everyone,

Looking to get a tablet for under $300. Any good deals atm?

Thanks
6 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2005
1499 posts
187 upvotes
JayRich1 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2014 2:46 pm
Hey Everyone,

Looking to get a tablet for under $300. Any good deals atm?

Thanks
You need to provide more information for people to help you.

What are you looking for? 7", 8", 10"? Android, Windows, IOS? What are you using it for?

For Android, the Kobo Arc 7 is a good buy for under $100 with good performance but it is missing BT and GPS. If you need those, then it's not for you.
Remember to click the Thanks button if this is helpful to you...
[OP]
Dec 26, 2012
45 posts
6 upvotes
New Brunswick
Hey,

Sorry, I didn't know there was that much to choose from with a seemingly small budget. I will be using the tablet primarily as a textbook for in class. However, I would like for it to have some play-ability and access to the GPS. I am currently using a Galaxy S4 for a phone and love it. Given that I am using this as a textbook, I would like as big of screen as possible trying to stay within my budget.

If there is any other information I can give to help, please ask.

Thanks
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14240 posts
3148 upvotes
Saw the Kobo Arc at Toys 'R' Us today for $59.98. This is the old dual core one (2012) but has 32 GB storage. I used the $10 off card for items over $50 I got with the recent LEGO movie event which put it down to $56.48 with taxes. They tried to sell me on a no fault warranty but I'm not that rough on my equipment. Would have been an additional $20 if you want it. Paid with the TrU gift card I got last year, so it effectively cost me nothing! Not a bad toy. Might keep it or give it away to a friend's son who needs an Android tab but also likes to read a lot of books. Might do him for taking out electronic books from the library...