• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2017 2:43 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2009
1290 posts
720 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Any good Gaming Chairs for boxing day?

I'm looking for a gaming chair for boxing day.

Any good ones on sale I can pick up for boxing day?

I looked at the Vertagear S-Line that's on sale at Best Buy for $349.99 but am open to other alternatives.
13 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
Canada Computers has their Ican Gaming Chair for $149.99
Jan 18, 2015
143 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
Canada computer AKRAcing starting at $225. I heard they were up to par with DX racing, If not better.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
3282 posts
1046 upvotes
Toronto
A bit off topic but does anyone know where to buy comfy office chairs for home?
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Jan 29, 2008
210 posts
96 upvotes
Vancouver
BestBuy Boxing day flyer has a Gaming chair for sale . check it out .
Feb 13, 2015
89 posts
4 upvotes
Guelph, ON
qbarnes95 wrote: sign up for LD newsletter to get a free shipping code
Tried it, it's actually oversized so the shipping is like $90 to the GTA, the code will only subtract $10.
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2009
1290 posts
720 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Thanks for all the help guys! I will go check out the Canada Computer's in house chair since that seems to be the best deal so far..
Feb 21, 2002
664 posts
79 upvotes
osuman wrote: A bit off topic but does anyone know where to buy comfy office chairs for home?
There is no way to buy a Comfy chair online unless you go to the store and seat on it
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2009
1290 posts
720 upvotes
Richmond Hill
thunder wrote: There is no way to buy a Comfy chair online unless you go to the store and seat on it
You're right. I didn't end up buying a gaming chair because I didn't get a chance to sit in the chair. I'm gonna see if I can make it to a Canada Computers to sit in some of the chairs. Does the CC at highway 7 have a large selection of chairs or should I go to the Bayview and MajorMac location?
Oct 30, 2005
290 posts
24 upvotes
patrickkc wrote: You're right. I didn't end up buying a gaming chair because I didn't get a chance to sit in the chair. I'm gonna see if I can make it to a Canada Computers to sit in some of the chairs. Does the CC at highway 7 have a large selection of chairs or should I go to the Bayview and MajorMac location?
From what I remember, I only saw one chair a few weeks back. I am also looking to get a AKRacing Premium chair from them or the one from Staples that the previous reply mentioned, but I am cautious of the neck rest....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)