Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 23, 2015
347 posts
13 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

Any graphic designers? I have access to a 54" wide printer

I Have access to a 54" printer lying unused, looking for graphic artists. It is a Roland VersaCamm SP-540V printer.

My friend who owns it is too busy with other things. It works for sure. Located west of Toronto, L7G 3P1. Contact me or post here if you want to use it.
2 replies
Deal Guru
Aug 2, 2010
13200 posts
3413 upvotes
Here 'n There
BizDeveloper wrote:
Jul 7th, 2016 8:32 pm
I Have access to a 54" printer lying unused, looking for graphic artists. It is a Roland VersaCamm SP-540V printer.

My friend who owns it is too busy with other things. It works for sure. Located west of Toronto, L7G 3P1. Contact me or post here if you want to use it.
What is the cost? Is there paper available on-site, a computer available with the software loaded, an operator for it or is this DIY?
[OP]
Feb 23, 2015
347 posts
13 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Usually printed on vinyl roll which is available. If you want to print on other material tell me what it is and I will check if available.

Cost will be material cost which I have to calculate, but just a few dollars per linear foot as machine rental is free.

Computer with software is attached, I think it has Photoshop, but will confirm. Best to bring your laptop so you can use your own app.

He will operate it, I am learning from him so I can take over operations.

Saturday (July 9th) after 2pm is good if you can come as he is not always available, till I learn to run it.

Location is besides Georgetown GO so even without car you can come. I will give address to anyone that asks for it.