• Sep 21st, 2014 1:14 am
Tags:
None
Sep 18, 2014
8 posts
2 upvotes
Lancaster Park, AB

Any info on Hook Bag

New to this RFG, was looking for any information I can get on the online retailer HookBag, I'm interested in purchasing a Marantz PM5004, in my internet searches HookBag comes up $70
cheaper then anyone else, are they a reputable online retailer? Looking for some assurance that I would be O.K. dealing with them?
Thanks
5 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2009
2194 posts
1106 upvotes
London
RFG?

Hookbag is very reputable. I have bought many things there, and if you look for their posts here (username: HookbagCustomerService) they do provide a lot of help and great cx service. I will certainly vouch for them. Problem can be that their shipping is a little high though... sometimes they have free shipping coupons or discounts though.
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
21392 posts
23735 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Seriously, how hard is it to use the search feature of RFG!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1298 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
Hello and welcome to RFG. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

I have purchased from Hookbag in the past with no issues. I too was wondering how they could come in much cheaper but sure enough they did. Item shipped quick and everything was sound. My last order however.... I placed an order for an item and it was processed. I guess they must have realized it was well below their cost and someone from their New York office cancelled my order without warning. I do not want to be the guy who comes off throwing them under the bus now. They could have handled that much better than they did. Aside from this incident and what I hear from other people they are still a good company to deal with. I myself would deal with them again if a situation came up and an item was indeed marked down for less.
Heatware: 50-0-0
Sep 18, 2014
8 posts
2 upvotes
Lancaster Park, AB
EP32k2 wrote: Seriously, how hard is it to use the search feature of RFG!!!
Thanks for the two who responded in a constructive way!
as for the other two comments, so stupid i shouldn't even comment about them......

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)