Food & Drink

Any new restaurants in Mississauga or Etobicoke lately?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 12th, 2017 3:36 pm
Jul 20, 2012
438 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
We went to The Anchor Bar last night on Dixon Rd. It's where Kelsey's used to be. The place is huge. We had the wings and deep fried mac-cheese. Their menu has other options as well .One thing that I saw was a sign for The Cheesecake Factory on the front door. I don't know for sure but the desserts may be from The Cheesecake Factory. I did bring 2 chocolate cupcakes home with me.

On another note, The Bakers Dozen's in Mimico on Lakeshore is gone. It looks like a burger chain is going in it's place. I think Hero Burger is the one.
Appalachian BBQ opened a second location in Mimico on Lakeshore as well.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
2746 posts
158 upvotes
Mississauga
If anybody is looking for a new bubble tea spot (as if we don't have enough of them in Mississauga), there's a store called ShareTea that just opened in the T&T Grand Park plaza. They only sell drinks and when I went there yesterday, half the place the closed off by yellow tape (presumably because they haven't finished set up) but the drink itself wasn't too bad.
May 6, 2005
861 posts
11 upvotes
Looks like the place that use to be "Sliders" by Royal York/Queensway in Etobicoke is turning into a grilled cheese joint.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
1946 posts
254 upvotes
Ancaster, ON
Anyone tried Jerk & BBQ Haven? Its in the plaza at the corner of Eglinton and Mclaughlin in Mississauga where the Indian place Sindhi is, Its in the unit right beside them. I noticed it when I was driving by there today.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel