Entrepreneurship & Small Business

Any print shops that deal with general public?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2019 1:11 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2006
1376 posts
347 upvotes
Toronto

Any print shops that deal with general public?

I used to send all of my printing to Boss and they are now out of business. I am looking for a new place to send my designed cards etc for print. Any recommendations that do now require me to be a graphic designer etc?
5 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2012
1973 posts
312 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Feel free to PM, I can't recall boss' prices...they were destined to go out of business lol. There was tons of chatter in the industry.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2006
1376 posts
347 upvotes
Toronto
AFG786 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 3:28 am
Feel free to PM, I can't recall boss' prices...they were destined to go out of business lol. There was tons of chatter in the industry.
Do you own a printing house or are you like a middle man? I really only am looking for a printing house that I can deal with directly for various projects.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2012
1973 posts
312 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DIrty-D wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 8:34 pm
Do you own a printing house or are you like a middle man? I really only am looking for a printing house that I can deal with directly for various projects.
My family has been in the industry for a very long time...35+ years....plenty of locations. I started my own thing and they supply me.

We can definitely match/beat print den's prices. They outsource some jobs to us :)