Boxing Day 2012 Deals Archive

Any of you keep reading the deals but did not shop at boxing day so far?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2012 6:06 pm
Tags:
None
May 11, 2011
53 posts
9 upvotes
Edmonton
I didn't buy anything but I went out to throw random punches to people in the face! :D
thats my boxing day joy
People are so negative today. Really, 'its' a wonder why we haven't trampled each other to death for a good deal. Or straight up take a flamethrower to the face for asking questions. Society might as well stay stupid and mute.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2006
1544 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
As usual, I spent $$$ on food, and pretty much nil on boxing day :P
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
20267 posts
1679 upvotes
ipxxx wrote:
Dec 26th, 2012 12:54 pm
was looking for a color laser printer but didn't see any deals/printers good enough... :\ oh well
The HP one at Staples for $129 wasn't bad.

But yeah I didn't do much shopping either, but I NEVER do on Boxing Day, not for the past 7-8 years anyway. Bought a few things online at FS on the 24th, few games, some headphones...that was about it.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
3652 posts
217 upvotes
Scarborough
Haven't found anything I yet :( Well I saw stuff but I missed out on them :(
Might just get some cheap SD cards if there's any still in stock.
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
3770 posts
48 upvotes
I did my xmas shopping during black friday in the US and Canada. Got much better deals in Toronto back then than boxing day.

You can really tell retailers are moving away from boxing day.
Ephemera

Proud member since 2005!
Feb 12, 2004
433 posts
21 upvotes
First time in more than 10 years that I didn't buy anything online or at the stores on Boxing day.
Dec 11, 2009
280 posts
29 upvotes
I've wasted hours and hours looking at deals these past few days but didn't buy anything! I've been bitten buy the shopping bug.
Oct 31, 2006
423 posts
64 upvotes
Same here - never went out but hours wasted looking for an actual deal. BF was definitely much better.
Dec 24, 2012
75 posts
1 upvote
BURNABY
amplified wrote:
Dec 26th, 2012 12:33 pm
bought a bag of chips and 2 dozen eggs from SDM this year woot!!!
Rofl :D
Jan 13, 2010
32 posts
toronto/Gta retailers don't understand the concept of BF & BD... a downer (as the monks sing... money in my pocket and I don't know what to do with it)
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2210 posts
197 upvotes
Ottawa
did not go anywhere, have money for expensive tablet but did not spend it since there was no real deal...
IT Services provider in Ottawa area.
Authorized Lenovo, Trend Micro and Malwarebytes reseller
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
4803 posts
1001 upvotes
Kanata
Looked for a gaming laptop, but no better deals than available during any other day. I did miss the NCIX one though, so that's my fault. Also wanted the printer that was $100 at Staples, but it was only down to $130 at BB. So bought nothing. Being on RFD, you get better deals through out the year, so many of us prob won't find good deals lol
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Aug 22, 2005
151 posts
ipxxx wrote:
Dec 26th, 2012 1:09 pm
You may want to invest in a keyboard with a working "Enter" key this holiday season :)
I have no problem with keyboard. On the other hand you need to consider investing in reading comprehension classes for yourself. :lol:
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1370 posts
240 upvotes
St. John's
Ordered a computer the week prior to BD. Nothing came close to the deal I got. I do keep reading though in case a deal popped up I missed somehow. This has not happened.
× < >