Anyboday has discount for canada goose?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2017 4:44 pm
[OP]
May 19, 2016
59 posts
64 upvotes

Anyboday has discount for canada goose?

Hello, I am currently moving to Hongkong, while It's very cold in some parts of Mainland.
So I need to buy down jacket and feather dress from Canada Goose.

There are some shopping mall and online shopping centers, while I want to find a discount code before placing the order.

Anybody can help me?

Thanks
28 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1094 posts
238 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Good luck on finding a Canada Goose sale. If you want premium, you got to pay for the premium price. If you're looking for cheap there's always 2nd hand or counterfeit.
[OP]
May 19, 2016
59 posts
64 upvotes
No, don't want to buy the fake, 2nd hand or counterfeit. Have you ever bought one ? Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1094 posts
238 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Yes 8 jackets.
Gaby88 wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 4:52 am
No, don't want to buy the fake, 2nd hand or counterfeit. Have you ever bought one ? Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 23, 2008
300 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
You'd be hard pressed to find a discount for a luxury item before the season it's actually used starts.

Does it have to be CG?
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11024 posts
1522 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Gaby88 wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 2:11 am
... I want to find a discount code before placing the order.

Anybody can help me? ...
No one can help you get a Canada Goose discount. End of thread.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
[OP]
May 19, 2016
59 posts
64 upvotes
ummmm, Last year, I get the 80% discount for super VIP customer from a friend, so I bought two. while I don't want to ask if there is the discount this year.

Maybe I should ask the overseas purchasing agents for help.

Thanks, anyway!
[OP]
May 19, 2016
59 posts
64 upvotes
Yeah, I try to get a discount code before placing the order. Really cost much if buy at the full price.

I think I would buy other brands if I can find alternatives. Hongkong is not that cold in fact, but I have to spend some time in the North of China. Extremely cold places.

Do you have a recommendation? Thanks Winking Face
[OP]
May 19, 2016
59 posts
64 upvotes
Haha, I guess you are deal addict Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes Miss Deal Guru Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
6761 posts
975 upvotes
The RFD site has been up since 2000 and for a Canadian site, you can bet that there were a few threads made every year form people talking about Winter Jackets...

Try to use the search engine for these basic topics please but to help you started, here is a good thread on other jackets.

outerwear-jacket-reviews-cg-cmfr-mk-nobis-etc-1129381/
Gaby88 wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 9:39 pm
Yeah, I try to get a discount code before placing the order. Really cost much if buy at the full price.

I think I would buy other brands if I can find alternatives. Hongkong is not that cold in fact, but I have to spend some time in the North of China. Extremely cold places.

Do you have a recommendation? Thanks Winking Face
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11024 posts
1522 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Gaby88 wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 9:35 pm
ummmm, Last year, I get the 80% discount for super VIP customer from a friend, so I bought two. while I don't want to ask if there is the discount this year.

Maybe I should ask the overseas purchasing agents for help.

Thanks, anyway!
Spammer?
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
Penalty Box
Aug 20, 2012
10044 posts
906 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
LOL, you dont need a CG specifically for northern china. Get real. Plenty of jackets will do. Mongolians dont wear CG up north. Coldest spots in jilin and heilongjiang range from -23C to at times -38C for few days only. Very similar to cdn winters proving you dont need a CG, lol. HK for sure you dont need a CG. I live there several years and winter temps range from 1-2C to low of -4C. That's fall jacket weather up here. Arcteryx midlayer atom AR or SV will do. Someone is trying to show off the CG badge to asian friends. Ancient chinese secret. :twisted: Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Penalty Box
Aug 20, 2012
10044 posts
906 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Becks wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 8:34 pm

No one can help you get a Canada Goose discount. End of thread.
Becks wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 2:13 pm
Spammer?
I was thinking the same. Peeps who work at CG can buy the jackets at wholesale cost like $300-450 range depending on the make and model. She claims 80% "VIP Super discount". If so then the retail price would range from $1500 - $2250. Something aint flying here.. Hmmm. TEI 5 men's jackets dont cost $1500 even with CG ridiculous annual increases. Doubt she's looking for the snow mantra.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
[OP]
May 19, 2016
59 posts
64 upvotes
Haha, That discount is not open for all customers, If you have friends working for CG, maybe you can get the discount.
[OP]
May 19, 2016
59 posts
64 upvotes
Thanks Winking Face I am quite lazy, seldom check forum and chat. This really helps a lot.