Fashion & Apparel

Anyboday has discount for canada goose?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2017 4:44 pm
[OP]
May 19, 2016
58 posts
63 upvotes
So much thanks for your advice! I just searched Outerwear Jacket and finally found alternatives.
Yes, Hongkong is much warmer than most parts of China. It's still warm even at its lowest temperature.

We are still wearing T-shirt and shorts today, while most places in Mainland, people are wearing down jacket and wool overcoat.

Jilin, Heilongjiang, and Liaoning, these are three provinces in the northeast of China. Every house has the steam turn on, so only the outdoor places are cold.

As you said, CG is becoming popular lately just because Someone is trying to show off the CG badge to People live in Asian.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
8781 posts
1524 upvotes
Somewhere
The only significant CG discount I've ever encountered is the employee discount. My coworker used to work for CG.

However, employees are not technically allowed to resell their employee purchases to others, at the risk of being terminated. So they'll only sell to trusted people like family or close friends.
:confused:
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15660 posts
4415 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
what's a feather dress?
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11023 posts
1521 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Just buy the fake CG in China. My sibling was in Katmandu and bought fake The North Face there. It was a deal!
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
2329 posts
1232 upvotes
aznnorth wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 11:39 am
I was thinking the same. Peeps who work at CG can buy the jackets at wholesale cost like $300-450 range depending on the make and model. She claims 80% "VIP Super discount". If so then the retail price would range from $1500 - $2250. Something aint flying here.. Hmmm. TEI 5 men's jackets dont cost $1500 even with CG ridiculous annual increases. Doubt she's looking for the snow mantra.
Based on OPs English and the fact that they are moving to HK, I'm guessing Chinese is their first language.

In Chinese, percentages work they other way around... To say "20% discount" you would say "80% of the regular price"

I'm guessing OP means they got 20% off.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
6753 posts
974 upvotes
The Chinese way is actually even more odd than that. ie. They say "8 break / discount", meaning paying only 8/10 of the reg price or 20% off as we in the west know it.
superfresh89 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 2:35 pm
Based on OPs English and the fact that they are moving to HK, I'm guessing Chinese is their first language.

In Chinese, percentages work they other way around... To say "20% discount" you would say "80% of the regular price"

The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
[OP]
May 19, 2016
58 posts
63 upvotes
Yes, you are right. haha. Chinese is my mother tough.So sorry for my poor English.

If we buy the clothes at 80% of the price, that's 20% discount off.

Thanks!Winking Face
[OP]
May 19, 2016
58 posts
63 upvotes
No heard that there is fake to choose in China. Some resellers sell the so-called "Fake" of famous brands, while these products are produced by the same factory of the real one, and sold at a very good price.
These brands maybe LV, Nike, Adidas, NB, etc.

It takes courage to buy the "Fake" because maybe you don't really like the Logos (or brands), so you can buy some alternatives, or can not accept the fake products in your inner heart.

For some normal brands, some resellers can take the products from the factory, and then sell them online, or open a store to sell at a very good price. People can try them products in the shopping mall, and then place order online.
If you get the fake one, you can return and give negative feedbacks. so for these products, 99% of them are real.

But these are good quality products, at a reasonable price, so some people think it's higher cost performance products, so they will buy it.

I think it just depends on customer's consumption view.
Penalty Box
Aug 20, 2012
10036 posts
905 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Becks wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 2:30 pm
Just buy the fake CG in China. My sibling was in Katmandu and bought fake The North Face there. It was a deal!
She was lucky cuz Katmandu aint cold at all. Average annual temps range from 23C to low of 9C. A jean jacket will do, haha.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Penalty Box
Aug 20, 2012
10036 posts
905 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
superfresh89 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 2:35 pm

Gaby88 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 9:51 pm
Yes, you are right. haha. Chinese is my mother tough.So sorry for my poor English.

If we buy the clothes at 80% of the price, that's 20% discount off.

Thanks!Winking Face
Well in that case 20% sucks versus employee wholesale rates. That's the same 20% discount sales staff at sporting life get. *welp*
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING