• Jan 12th, 2019 12:11 pm
Tags:
[OP]
May 4, 2012
246 posts
33 upvotes
Mississauga

Anybody Got A Food Sensitivity/Allergy?

I'm trying to collect some informal data for a project I'm doing. And I want it to be from people I do not know, and have no connection with (you all).
I'd like to get the INITIALS only of some people who have VERIFIED food sensitivities or allergies.
Like if you break out in hives when you eat strawberries, or you have a diagnosed sensitivity to nuts, or your throat closes up when you eat shrimp, or you have been diagnosed with Crohns Disease or Celiac. Something related to food/drink.
It doesn't have to be you yourself, it could be someone you know closely. And if you or the person have more than one food sensitivity/allergy, that's okay too.
So if you would be willing to post just the initials of the person, the city/town they live in, and what their food sensitivity/allergy is (are), I'd appreciate it.
I'm hoping to get some responses that look like this:
C.T. in Welland - allergic to eggs
A.J. in Regina - severely lactose intolerant, rash from eating oranges
etc.
Thanks in advance to those who have info to provide :)
2 replies
Jul 12, 2016
329 posts
179 upvotes
M.A. in Montreal-allergic to nuts, or sensitivity I don't know how do you call this, but last year she was really bad. Spent all day in emergency with her.
Jan 9, 2019
6 posts
I think I am allergic to tons of foods, especially protein and fat. Whenever I have too much or even a little my nose will get all stuffed up and it won't clear up unless I do a 2 day fast or a Hulda Clark Liver cleanse and then it is better until I start eating again. I have simplified my diet to goat protein and fermented rice with coconut oil and that has helped over the last few days. I will try to continue and see if I can at least get some food in me because I am losing too much weight, and then hopefully in time with my body has a rest I will be able to slowly add foods.