• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2015 11:24 am
Tags:
None
Feb 13, 2006
52 posts
1 upvote

Anyone bought from strollersville.com?

Their prices seem too good to be true with free shipping and tax free in Canada and the website doesn't look shady. Another thing that makes me doubt them is that if you search on Google, you won't find anything about them or any mention about them at all.
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2005
5853 posts
1695 upvotes
it almost feels like a scam website
Oct 27, 2012
8 posts
MONTR
Was looking for a stroller.....tempting.... but like you said, too good to be true.
May 29, 2012
624 posts
256 upvotes
Southern Ontario
I wouldn't be afraid to purchase from this company.
I would use my visa for fraud protection.

As far as the tax goes, I think they mean it wont have sales tax applied where they are selling it from but there will still be HST from CBSA. Just like when I buy something online from NY state and they will charge their sales tax if it is shipped to NY state or no tax if shipped out of the state.

The wife and I are going to baby r us this weekend to start looking at strollers and I will keep this company in mind.

edit: never mind, the reason no tax is that they will ship it with customs declaration as "gift", no HST on gifts.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
WHOIS lookup shows it was only created on March 23rd 2015

Domain Name: STROLLERSVILLE.COM
Registrar: MONIKER ONLINE SERVICES LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 228
Whois Server: whois.moniker.com
Referral URL: http://www.moniker.com
Name Server: NS1.BIGCOMMERCE.COM
Name Server: NS2.BIGCOMMERCE.COM
Updated Date: 23-mar-2015
Creation Date: 23-mar-2015
Expiration Date: 23-mar-2016

Searching their International contact number + 44-8712849716 brings up 2 other stroller sites, strollersmall.com(dead) and dynamic strollers world(https://www.aihitdata.com/company/018B4 ... D/contacts) which oddly enough has a 'local' address of CANADA: 7555 Montrose Rd Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada, L2H 2E9 which is just inside our sad mall (Niagara Square). I've never seen a stroller store there.
Jul 2, 2014
1 posts
Toronto, ON
They use to do business as Stroller Mall.com. Recently they change their name due to bad reputation on net. I was about to purchase a double stroller from stroller mall but got some bad review on them and then I stopped purchasing. Can anybody advice me, if I buy from them (Stroller ville) using paypal and didn't receive order within 30 days, can I claim money back from paypal ?
Thanks for your suggestion.
May 4, 2015
1 posts
Toronto
Hi there
Any one purchased from this site? I want to purchase stroller from this site but it's too good to hearing price that's why I'm afraid to purchase.
Is it ok if I'm using PayPal
Thanks
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2004
1753 posts
148 upvotes
York Region
I would stay away from them.
We just bought Uppababy Vista on snugglebugz.ca for $599 - 2014 model. fully loaded! just look for deals!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)