• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2008 1:30 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 8, 2008
77 posts
27 upvotes

Anyone buy from www.sigma4less.com

They seem to have pretty good prices for SIGMA lenses as well as some Canon ones too...

www.sigma4less.com

Just curious if they are legit and what kind of experiences people may have had with them. (ie. Shipping, Returns, Customer Service... ) Thinking of maybe ordering through them soon...

Thanks!
18 replies
Jan 7, 2008
299 posts
95 upvotes
Don't bother. They're grey market lenses and Sigma US won't warrant them.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2003
2148 posts
304 upvotes
GTA
If you're debating between them and B&H, go with B&H. B&H offers cheaper shipping, and they were able to PM Sigma4Less for me.
Jan 8, 2008
77 posts
27 upvotes
Gigi wrote: If you're debating between them and B&H, go with B&H. B&H offers cheaper shipping, and they were able to PM Sigma4Less for me.
If B&H price matches Sigma4Less, I would definitely go through B&H instead... Did you have to call them to price match or do they have an online submission?

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2003
2148 posts
304 upvotes
GTA
pricelesssavings wrote: If B&H price matches Sigma4Less, I would definitely go through B&H instead... Did you have to call them to price match or do they have an online submission?

Thanks!
I called them, and they did it without any problems.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2004
2288 posts
pricelesssavings wrote: If B&H price matches Sigma4Less, I would definitely go through B&H instead... Did you have to call them to price match or do they have an online submission?

Thanks!
Can you keep us updated whether B&H PMs Sigma4less?
kuqdew wrote: And FYI, I make pretty good marks in school and is in the gifted class.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
4239 posts
552 upvotes
Toronto
how about duties? which shipping option from sigma4less covers the duty & cutoms?
Jan 7, 2008
299 posts
95 upvotes
SuckaB wrote: how about duties? which shipping option from sigma4less covers the duty & cutoms?
There's no duty on lenses.
Jan 8, 2008
77 posts
27 upvotes
df329 wrote: I bought from Sigma4less and lens was great
I'm hearing good and bad things them. They have a great selection of lenses on their sight though. Even some that B&H don't carry so I wouldn't be able to price match them there... Hmm....
Jun 17, 2008
146 posts
62 upvotes
Saskatchewan
df329 wrote: I bought from Sigma4less and lens was great
What were the fees like when it came across?
Aug 19, 2004
728 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
I've ordered from them twice. Both times, shipped USPS and I paid for taxes only.
Mark.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2006
1790 posts
334 upvotes
KorruptioN wrote: Really?
http://www.photoprice.ca/article/tax-du ... emystified
Most photographic equipment is duty free, when imported from most countries, including the States. This means you pay no duty! This includes most products such as SLR and point-and-shoot cameras and lenses. For other goods, check out the Canadian Border Services Website. You can also check out our list of Duties on Photography Equipment.
Dec 31, 1969
I normally use B&H for my supplies but I used Sigma4Less several months ago for a Sigma 70mm SA mount (for my SD14) because I couldn't find it anywhere else. I bought a 7-year Mack warranty which was dirt cheap to go along with it to cover any warranty issues down the road.

Sigma4Less was good, I had no problems with them at all...
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
3042 posts
21 upvotes
Bumping the thread because I'm looking for a normal 2.8 zoom, and they seem to have better prices that anywhere else for more than just a couple of lenses.

Any other/new feedback on these guys lately?
Dec 31, 1969
rubberband wrote: Bumping the thread because I'm looking for a normal 2.8 zoom, and they seem to have better prices that anywhere else for more than just a couple of lenses.

Any other/new feedback on these guys lately?
They are fine, I used them again about two weeks ago for a lens.

What are you scared of?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)