Off Topic Archive

Locked: Anyone else here think the moazzam tariq sexual assault thing is total BS?

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2016 5:19 pm
[OP]
Member
Sep 14, 2014
201 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Anyone else here think the moazzam tariq sexual assault thing is total BS?

This guy got charged and convicted for sexual assault for what i think is complete bs.

the girl went with him and was was hugging him and dancing on him at the club, than she left the club willingly with him, and whats with the news media saying "he poured vodka down her throat", lol, in the video shes the one who lifts her head back and opens her mouth for him to give her the vodka. she willingly walked with him from the nightclub to the hotel, into the elevator and up stairs.

I don't see how this is a sexual assault, how can this guy be charged if she willingly went with him. theres a reason that no security guard or staff employee at the thompson hotel intervened, because thousands of guys do this exact same thing EVERY weekend. he wasn't dragging her up there, he didn't force her to the hotel. i work as a bouncer and see this same scenario every weekend.

also the question here is for the feminists who are going to jump in here, if indeed she gets a pass for being drunk, and if you guys are going to say she was drunk she couldn't understand or know what she was doing.

Than, if that is the case, shouldn't marco muzzo who killed the 3 children also be pardoned, since he was also "drunk" and didn't know what he was doing? or the hundreds of people who kill ppl while being drunk and driving? i guess they should also all be pardoned as well right? also don't tell me she was "black out drunk", even if she was insane drunk the fact here is she voluntarily went with him to the hotel and into the room and most likely didn't say anything when they started having sex either.


i think those of you are in the club scene know exactly what happened here, its something that every guy tries to do which is pickup a girl and hopefully go to a hotel or bring them home. poor guy is now convicted for sexual assault. rofl.
Last edited by sonnyblack01 on Dec 9th, 2016 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Share:
12 replies
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 15, 2004
17786 posts
2933 upvotes
Toronto
No, Moazzam, I don't think your trial is complete BS. The girl was clearly too drunk to consent to sex, you had just met her, and there was no logical way she'd consent to having sex with you in that scenario. Your intentions were clear from the start, and the fact that you saw the shape she was in and decided to go ahead and rape her is entirely your fault. Stop trying to pull the "EVERY GUY WOULD DO THIS AMIRITE" defense, because every other guy knows better than to do this.
Could HAVE, not could OF. What does 'could of' even mean?
[OP]
Member
Sep 14, 2014
201 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Piro21 wrote:
Dec 9th, 2016 1:37 pm
No, Moazzam, I don't think your trial is complete BS. The girl was clearly too drunk to consent to sex, you had just met her, and there was no logical way she'd consent to having sex with you in that scenario. Your intentions were clear from the start, and the fact that you saw the shape she was in and decided to go ahead and rape her is entirely your fault. Stop trying to pull the "EVERY GUY WOULD DO THIS AMIRITE" defense, because every other guy knows better than to do this.
lmao!!! he called me mozzam
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 16, 2012
3071 posts
318 upvotes
Mississauga
Nope, coward move escaping abroad, i hope he returns to Canada and faces justice because him not showing up to Court shows his true character plus not first time he escaped like this .
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
2860 posts
769 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hmm the guy left the country. What else is there to know?

If he was innocent he would stay and go to court and defend himself. Obviously he knows he's screwed.
[OP]
Member
Sep 14, 2014
201 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Piro21 wrote:
Dec 9th, 2016 1:37 pm
No, Moazzam, I don't think your trial is complete BS. The girl was clearly too drunk to consent to sex, you had just met her, and there was no logical way she'd consent to having sex with you in that scenario. Your intentions were clear from the start, and the fact that you saw the shape she was in and decided to go ahead and rape her is entirely your fault. Stop trying to pull the "EVERY GUY WOULD DO THIS AMIRITE" defense, because every other guy knows better than to do this.
by your logic if youre saying the girl was "too drunk to consent or make a decision" and therefore isn't at fault. than all the drunk drivers who kill people should also be pardoned than as they too, were too drunk to consent.

and lmfoaooo! at your theory of "no girl would have sex the first night you met her". rofl. come work as a bouncer in downtown nightclubs a few weekends. i've seen girls giving oral sex to multiple men in washroom stalls amongst other stuff, but i guess they too were too drunk to make rationale decisions right?

also dont let me name you the # of times girls have offered me sexual favours for letting them "cut in front of the line"
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 5, 2008
11823 posts
5350 upvotes
Toronto
sonnyblack01 wrote:
Dec 9th, 2016 1:27 pm
This guy got charged and convicted for sexual assault for what i think is complete bs.

the girl went with him and was was hugging him and dancing on him at the club, than she left the club willingly with him, and whats with the news media saying "he poured vodka down her throat", lol, in the video shes the one who lifts her head back and opens her mouth for him to give her the vodka. she willingly walked with him from the nightclub to the hotel, into the elevator and up stairs.

I don't see how this is a sexual assault, how can this guy be charged if she willingly went with him. theres a reason that no security guard or staff employee at the thompson hotel intervened, because thousands of guys do this exact same thing EVERY weekend. he wasn't dragging her up there, he didn't force her to the hotel. i work as a bouncer and see this same scenario every weekend.

also the question here is for the feminists who are going to jump in here, if indeed she gets a pass for being drunk, and if you guys are going to say she was drunk she couldn't understand or know what she was doing.

Than, if that is the case, shouldn't marco muzzo who killed the 3 children also be pardoned, since he was also "drunk" and didn't know what he was doing? or the hundreds of people who kill ppl while being drunk and driving? i guess they should also all be pardoned as well right? also don't tell me she was "black out drunk", even if she was insane drunk the fact here is she voluntarily went with him to the hotel and into the room and most likely didn't say anything when they started having sex either.

i think those of you are in the club scene know exactly what happened here, its something that every guy tries to do which is pickup a girl and hopefully go to a hotel or bring them home. poor guy is now convicted for sexual assault. rofl.
where is the facepalm emoticon when you really need it.
Piro21 wrote:
Dec 9th, 2016 1:37 pm
No, Moazzam, I don't think your trial is complete BS. The girl was clearly too drunk to consent to sex, you had just met her, and there was no logical way she'd consent to having sex with you in that scenario. Your intentions were clear from the start, and the fact that you saw the shape she was in and decided to go ahead and rape her is entirely your fault. Stop trying to pull the "EVERY GUY WOULD DO THIS AMIRITE" defense, because every other guy knows better than to do this.
I wish i could give this post the thumbs up ...and the OP the BIG TIME THUMBS DOWN
Last edited by Swerny on Dec 9th, 2016 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 13, 2010
5697 posts
762 upvotes
Scarborough
OP, you're in a minority here bro. Most of these people will never agree with your point. Specially when its a brown dude involved. It he was white it would be different.
yeah its bs. Women know and they exploit the rules.
There are tons of examples. But we can't say it now bcaz gotta be PC and all that crap.

Just because we can't say it does not mean it does not exist or happen.

Life must be going really great if these women are getting too wasted and drunk that they'll go with just anyone (specially if they don't know the guy at all).
I am wondering WHY these people let themselves to get to such point of being wasted ?? Is it really that bad in their life ?
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
17149 posts
704 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
foodyforlife wrote:
Dec 9th, 2016 1:56 pm
Hmm the guy left the country. What else is there to know?

If he was innocent he would stay and go to court and defend himself. Obviously he knows he's screwed.
Agreed.

He fled to Pakistan and most likely won't return to Canada for at least a couple of years (by now I'm sure he's flagged in all the relevant databases).

If he's willing to upend his life like that... there's a good chance he was guilty.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 5, 2008
11823 posts
5350 upvotes
Toronto
he was already found guilty by a judge and skipped out on sentencing. The crown was asking for 3 years.

I read today he had previously fled the country years ago after a dangerous driving charge...makes you wonder how he was allowed out on bail pending sentencing this time.

https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2016 ... istan.html
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 1, 2006
6233 posts
4485 upvotes
Toronto
olek86 wrote:
Dec 9th, 2016 1:52 pm
Nope, coward move escaping abroad, i hope he returns to Canada and faces justice because him not showing up to Court shows his true character plus not first time he escaped like this .
Very true... This Moazzam guy is an idiot... if he was man enough to rape the girl, why is he not man enough to defend himself in court?... what an a**hole! Angry Face
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Member
Apr 2, 2011
469 posts
159 upvotes
One of his countrymen will greet him with an IED.
Moderator
May 28, 2012
10319 posts
2458 upvotes
Saskatoon
flamebait

Top