• Last Updated:
  • Apr 19th, 2018 3:32 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2007
4505 posts
2546 upvotes
Thornhill

Anyone with experience in unlocking Aircard 330U? Need help

I have a Rogers LTE Netgear Aircard 330U.

And I was given an unlock code by Rogers, but the code does not work. I called again, and they double checked the IMEI and generated unlock codes.
I entered the code using the Netgear Airwatch client; and it still says incorrect SIM.

I checked Netgear website, and it says the "MEP" unlock code is supposed to be only 8 digit long, but the unlock code given by Rogers is 12 digit long.
And Rogers said they only one unlock code, and it is a 12 digit number.

To complicate things, Netgear says I only have 5 tries to unlock, after 5 failed attempts, it will be permanently locked. And I have already used up 3 tries.
Rogers says try using 1st 8 digits or last 8 digits... and all my tries would be used up if they don't work.

Anyone has unlocked Aircard before? I hope I don't need to resort to unlock program when I should be able to officially unlock it.
2 replies
Apr 15, 2009
111 posts
356 upvotes
I have unlocked one last year, and I used an 8 digit code. I am trying to see if the service is still available because I need to unlock another one.
Apr 15, 2009
111 posts
356 upvotes
Have you tried dc-unlocker? I know you said you were trying to avoid software unlock. It seems to work even thought is not officially listed.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)