Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2012

Anyone find a HOT deal on a Washer/Dryer?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2012 7:28 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 17, 2009
113 posts
36 upvotes

Anyone find a HOT deal on a Washer/Dryer?

Hey people.

I'm looking for a washer/dryer deal as mines have seen better days. Was going to wait till Boxing day but I'm ready to pull the trigger on something if there is a deal to be had. I have no clue what a good deal on these would be but I know many of you on here have been looking at prices so would probably be able to spot a deal much better than I could.

Thanks for your help!
10 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2004
2778 posts
112 upvotes
move on over to the discussion section
"What an emotionally wrecking of the stomach game"
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2270 posts
238 upvotes
Nepean
I was out looking today and honestly think the deals are not as good this year as in past years. Black Friday adn Boxing day included.
At Home depot there was a maytag set for about $1100 and a LG for about 1500 from what I recall
[OP]
Nov 17, 2009
113 posts
36 upvotes
southnam wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2012 11:00 am
I was out looking today and honestly think the deals are not as good this year as in past years. Black Friday adn Boxing day included.
At Home depot there was a maytag set for about $1100 and a LG for about 1500 from what I recall
I appreciate your input - thank you very much!
[OP]
Nov 17, 2009
113 posts
36 upvotes
Acid Burns wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2012 11:04 am
Costco.ca has a great price on a Samsung pair... $1749... (For what it is worth, FS shows this as $2700 regular.)

You can also set up your Aeroplan card with your account and get triple miles.

http://www.costco.ca/Samsung%C2%AE-Fron ... 22949.html
Thank you very much for your response! It's really appreciated :) I think that's out of my budget because I just finished a massive reno and plan on moving in a a year or two and I would just be giving the new owners an awesome set!
Nov 6, 2006
219 posts
1 upvote
York
I'm also looking, but only really need a washer since the dryer still works. Need stackable and might just get both instead of trying to find a washing machine that will stack well with the existing dryer.
May 5, 2007
490 posts
40 upvotes
North York
I'm looking for a front load set washer and dryer. Probably stainless steel, or grey.
My budget is> $1200 for the set.

Maybe I will get luck in Boxing Day
× < >