Food & Drink

Anyone here got a recipe to making Strawberry Milk Bubble tea?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2004 2:47 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
18610 posts
327 upvotes
YYZ

Anyone here got a recipe to making Strawberry Milk Bubble tea?

I always finding myself going to Dragonball and spent $3.75 on bubble tea. It's adding up...Just wondering if anyone here got a recipe and I'll see if I can make a descent up of bbl tea myself. Thx
7 replies
Sep 6, 2003
899 posts
2 upvotes
Maybe there is a mix you can buy. I've seen some in TO's chinese grocery stores.
Jul 11, 2003
625 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
Strawberry Milk Bubble Tea tastes like Strawberry Milk... Maybe you won't notice ;)
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
18610 posts
327 upvotes
YYZ
Bump, I could use a bit more information :)
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2003
4422 posts
159 upvotes
Austin/Markham
Metro Square Mall near Steeles and Warden, 1 block West of there. There is a Taiwanese grocery store, they sell everything u need, including the big thick straws, the mix, and the bubbles (tapioca ballz) that U gotta cook.

Its behind the big T&T supermarket.

Its not cheap tho, each of those things cost like $10/piece, but if u drink enough of that stuff, it work out to like under $1/cup.

Many other grocery stores oughta have it to .
__
demandez-lui si elle dormira avec vous pour un LED keychain
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2002
5777 posts
209 upvotes
Vancouver
To me..the point in getting BBtea is to sit in a tea shop and chat with friends. That's why I guess BBTEA is expensive.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
18610 posts
327 upvotes
YYZ
webdoctors wrote:Metro Square Mall near Steeles and Warden, 1 block West of there. There is a Taiwanese grocery store, they sell everything u need, including the big thick straws, the mix, and the bubbles (tapioca ballz) that U gotta cook.

Its behind the big T&T supermarket.

Its not cheap tho, each of those things cost like $10/piece, but if u drink enough of that stuff, it work out to like under $1/cup.

Many other grocery stores oughta have it to .
I meant more like using the real fruits and a blender to make it.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
18610 posts
327 upvotes
YYZ
Narci wrote:To me..the point in getting BBtea is to sit in a tea shop and chat with friends. That's why I guess BBTEA is expensive.
That is true, but I want to be able to make it when I don't want to get out of the house.