Food & Drink

Anyone here got a recipe to making Strawberry Milk Bubble tea?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2004 2:47 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
17464 posts
170 upvotes
YVR

Anyone here got a recipe to making Strawberry Milk Bubble tea?

I always finding myself going to Dragonball and spent $3.75 on bubble tea. It's adding up...Just wondering if anyone here got a recipe and I'll see if I can make a descent up of bbl tea myself. Thx
7 replies
Sep 6, 2003
899 posts
2 upvotes
Maybe there is a mix you can buy. I've seen some in TO's chinese grocery stores.
Jul 11, 2003
621 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
Strawberry Milk Bubble Tea tastes like Strawberry Milk... Maybe you won't notice ;)
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
17464 posts
170 upvotes
YVR
Bump, I could use a bit more information :)
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2003
4145 posts
104 upvotes
Austin/Markham
Metro Square Mall near Steeles and Warden, 1 block West of there. There is a Taiwanese grocery store, they sell everything u need, including the big thick straws, the mix, and the bubbles (tapioca ballz) that U gotta cook.

Its behind the big T&T supermarket.

Its not cheap tho, each of those things cost like $10/piece, but if u drink enough of that stuff, it work out to like under $1/cup.

Many other grocery stores oughta have it to .
__
demandez-lui si elle dormira avec vous pour un LED keychain
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2002
5582 posts
108 upvotes
Vancouver
To me..the point in getting BBtea is to sit in a tea shop and chat with friends. That's why I guess BBTEA is expensive.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
17464 posts
170 upvotes
YVR
webdoctors wrote:Metro Square Mall near Steeles and Warden, 1 block West of there. There is a Taiwanese grocery store, they sell everything u need, including the big thick straws, the mix, and the bubbles (tapioca ballz) that U gotta cook.

Its behind the big T&T supermarket.

Its not cheap tho, each of those things cost like $10/piece, but if u drink enough of that stuff, it work out to like under $1/cup.

Many other grocery stores oughta have it to .
I meant more like using the real fruits and a blender to make it.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
17464 posts
170 upvotes
YVR
Narci wrote:To me..the point in getting BBtea is to sit in a tea shop and chat with friends. That's why I guess BBTEA is expensive.
That is true, but I want to be able to make it when I don't want to get out of the house.