• Nov 24th, 2008 4:43 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 15, 2005
810 posts
4 upvotes

anyone know any good clothing sites that ship to canada

I find it disturbing that many brand clothing sites don't ship to Canada..... does anyone happen know of any that do? heck even sites thats sell mutiple brands would be great

I know AX ships to Canada but there has to be more> :(
19 replies
Feb 26, 2006
164 posts
Vancouver
Personally, I get my favourite brands (Diesel, G-Star Raw, Energie) from these sites.

www.ssense.com - definitely one of the best, free shipping + no taxes
www.revolveclothing.com - free shipping (not sure about taxes)
www.raffaello-network.com - free shipping + no taxes
www.jjdenim.com - comes from the states, free shipping if $150+, package is marked as a gift so no taxes

here's another thread you can use for reference: http://www.authenticforum.com/rules-sug ... s-you.html
[OP]
Oct 15, 2005
810 posts
4 upvotes
thank you St00pid I will look into those

some gave me a good one site that sells many different brands but I lost it > :(
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2002
1344 posts
92 upvotes
St00pid wrote:
Sep 12th, 2008 7:14 am
www.jjdenim.com - comes from the states, free shipping if $150+, package is marked as a gift so no taxes
Gift value is $60 max.
Dec 10, 2004
868 posts
13 upvotes
Vancouver
Tons! US shipping to Canada has gotten a lot better. Not sure if you're a guy or gal. I buy from:

www.neimanmarcus.com

www.netaporter.com (risk of high taxes since they DHL but they have great stuff if you're a gal)

www.revolveclothing.com (I buy from them regularly - in terms of taxes, I get hit with them about 1/2 the time... they use USPS so it's reasonable. Both guys and gals)

www.bluefly.com (usually past season, but sometimes some deals. Brokerage is a killer though so it needs to be a great deal).

www.shopbop.com (another awesome site if you're a gal but they use UPS)

www.jcrew.com
[OP]
Oct 15, 2005
810 posts
4 upvotes
thanks tweetie I am a guy but I made this thread for everyone because online shopping for Canadians sucks.....I have come across sites that ships from the US to europe and yet they don't ship to Canada.....

if anyone else knows some sites please post them :cheesygri
Feb 26, 2006
164 posts
Vancouver
Spike wrote:
Sep 17th, 2008 6:50 pm
Gift value is $60 max.
Yeah, no kidding.

They mark it as a gift at around $40, regardless of how large your order is. Thanks for your "contribution".
Jun 9, 2008
228 posts
4 upvotes
St00pid wrote:
Sep 12th, 2008 7:14 am
Personally, I get my favourite brands (Diesel, G-Star Raw, Energie) from these sites.

www.ssense.com - definitely one of the best, free shipping + no taxes
www.revolveclothing.com - free shipping (not sure about taxes)
www.raffaello-network.com - free shipping + no taxes
Oh my they are all so pricy :eek: Any sites with "deals"?
Feb 26, 2006
164 posts
Vancouver
lusion wrote:
Sep 29th, 2008 7:41 pm
Oh my they are all so pricy :eek: Any sites with "deals"?
Well I mean, they're all deals compared to what you would get in ridiculously overpriced retail stores. And the pricing is quite "competitive", here's an example:

http://www.ssense.com/Diesel-Men-Jeans/ ... Jeans/7358
http://www.jjdenim.com/products/product ... ryID=3&P=B

Compare. :D

When something's "on sale" on one of these online stores, it's usually much sooner than retail stores - sometimes you'll find things online that haven't even been shipped to Canadian stores yet.
[OP]
Oct 15, 2005
810 posts
4 upvotes
anyone else has some sites to add? :D
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2004
2288 posts
I think karmaloop.com ships to canada too.
kuqdew wrote:
Jan 31st, 2008 11:24 am
And FYI, I make pretty good marks in school and is in the gifted class.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2005
5554 posts
70 upvotes
drucillica wrote:
Nov 14th, 2008 3:51 am
I think karmaloop.com ships to canada too.
they do, but I am sure everybody will tell you NOT to use them cause duty/brokage fee's kills the deal!
Dec 20, 2007
40 posts
13 upvotes
Vancouver
revolveclothing.com
contextclothing.com is great, awesome customer service and great selection. Prices usually reasonable for the brands.
also bought something from Dresscodes so thought I'd mention it too, dresscodesatl.com

Sometimes you can ask to mark down the price or list as a gift and save on customs.
× < >