• Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2014 8:09 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 17, 2005
204 posts
16 upvotes
Rchmond Hill
There is going to be another one opening up at bayview and major mac.
Mar 30, 2008
3 posts
Ancaster, Ontario
I checked a search online and since they are franchised it says fees vary location to location. You can go to any location with your membership. So I suppose it's wise to call several locations and join the cheapest one. Also it says you get a cheaper rate by paying by the year and also cheaper for couples. Cheaper again in many usa locations but with the exchange it may not be cheaper.who pays less than $45 for joint membership? Also,who gets an insurance company discount from being with a carrier. I have mainline coverage at work for extended health. Do they get you a discount?
Nov 17, 2005
204 posts
16 upvotes
Rchmond Hill
ancasterguy wrote:
May 4th, 2014 11:15 am
I checked a search online and since they are franchised it says fees vary location to location. You can go to any location with your membership. So I suppose it's wise to call several locations and join the cheapest one. Also it says you get a cheaper rate by paying by the year and also cheaper for couples. Cheaper again in many usa locations but with the exchange it may not be cheaper.who pays less than $45 for joint membership? Also,who gets an insurance company discount from being with a carrier. I have mainline coverage at work for extended health. Do they get you a discount?
Your membership gets transferred to the club you visit most often. Your new club reserves the right to charge you their regular fee. So there is no benefit signing up at a cheaper club that you don't plan to go to. Also you only have access to the club you sign up with for the first month or something. Most gyms wont give prices over the phone.
Oct 24, 2006
648 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
Anytime in Markham does not have a bench.. apparently because it is 24/7 someone can get hurt. Are all locations like this?
Nov 17, 2005
204 posts
16 upvotes
Rchmond Hill
jhardydj wrote:
May 4th, 2014 5:43 pm
Anytime in Markham does not have a bench.. apparently because it is 24/7 someone can get hurt. Are all locations like this?
There's is more than one Anytime Fitness in Markham. The woodbine one has a power cage in which you can bench. I think many of them have power cages. It does take some setting up because you have to move the supports to your desired height.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
1452 posts
131 upvotes
jhardydj wrote:
May 4th, 2014 5:43 pm
I have been to many 24/7 gyms and they all have benches. Just gotta use the power rack.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2012
2585 posts
312 upvotes
Ontario
Maximum I would pay for a gym is $30/month, more than that is a ripp off.
Feel free to PM about any Tangerine inquiries
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2011
1545 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
Geek123 wrote:
May 5th, 2014 1:01 am
Maximum I would pay for a gym is $30/month, more than that is a ripp off.
just signed up for $30 a month at anytime :)
Jan 30, 2008
473 posts
72 upvotes
^ which location and what are the terms? currently with snap around $35 as Anytime wanted more.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2011
1545 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
azia wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2014 1:29 pm
^ which location and what are the terms? currently with snap around $35 as Anytime wanted more.
can't disclose publically , pm if you need to know
× < >