Personal Finance

Anyone with Log In problems on Capital One ?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2019 2:58 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
2701 posts
149 upvotes
Mississauga
Freelancer wrote:
Sep 20th, 2017 8:42 am
With their 'new and improved' (BS) web site, they force you to create a new account (for Costco Capital One holders anyways). It's not working for me (it can't find me based on my name, phone number, birthday, postal code) and calling them seems futile. Wasted 30 minutes on the phone yesterday (no answer) and currently on hold for 1 hour with them today (still no answer).

Making me want to cancel the bloody card and find another MasterCard to go with for Costco.
Ah, the distinct smell of anarchy and chaos is in the air !
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
2701 posts
149 upvotes
Mississauga
The new system designed to reduce the current number of Aspire credit card holders is fully operational now and working well !!!!
Jun 19, 2015
600 posts
457 upvotes
YES! I thought it was just me, sometimes it will login, sometimes it goes to a white screen and I get nowhere. Mind you this is all on an iPhone, but still.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
2701 posts
149 upvotes
Mississauga
............28 minutes on hold and clock is still running........................
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
2701 posts
149 upvotes
Mississauga
saberon2016 wrote:
Sep 20th, 2017 9:01 am
YES! I thought it was just me, sometimes it will login, sometimes it goes to a white screen and I get nowhere. Mind you this is all on an iPhone, but still.

iphone or myphone , makes no difference at all !

Told attendant to cancel the damn Capitol One Costco card if that is causing the issue................on hold again WTF !
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
2701 posts
149 upvotes
Mississauga
American Express Cash card is starting to look pretty damn good right about now !

Can't get through to fix anything , can't get through to cancel cards, can't get a straight answer, can't talk to anyone.................just like my workplace .......
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
2701 posts
149 upvotes
Mississauga
58 minutes on hold and now,the canned "apology message "starts playing. as a type of reward for holding on to a dead line .

"Thanks for holding, we are experiencing high call volumes and our representatives are working hard to answer your call "
Aug 12, 2016
342 posts
220 upvotes
I'm having issues with locating my account of whatever reason they give. I'm too busy to call so I'm just gonna subscribe and hope one of you find a solution or let me know when the dust settles and their site is back to a half working state.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
2701 posts
149 upvotes
Mississauga
Hung up and called back in, attendant offered to transfer me to the appropriate department .
Therre may be a slight hold, sir ................................WTF

Called to cancel the Costco card, same crap, ther emay be a slight hold,sir ...........................hung up
Jan 22, 2008
724 posts
223 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm on hold with them again for almost an hour. Finally got through this morning only to find out they had my birthday wrong (month and day reversed) but even though I confirmed all my other data before hanging up with them, the system still says I don't exist. (Hence my second call to them now).

Err... Really not impressed.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
3652 posts
1623 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Anyone get fixed yet?
Jan 13, 2017
518 posts
164 upvotes
i messenger Capital One Card and told them that this is a disgrace in terms of having customers trying to signin and it doesn't work. Do they not do any UAT testing in a pre environment, before going into live production? I am giving them a piece of my mind about crap like this. I don't care if it is a multi national billion dollar company, if you can't get this straighten out....what is the point of upgrading the site.
Mar 3, 2005
950 posts
623 upvotes
Mississauga
arrgghh

I don't have a Costco card.

But now my Cap 1 online banking is giving the same error and wont let me login.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
3514 posts
1236 upvotes
Quebec
i dont have probleme login in, but on my computer, with the same network it keep asking me to send a one time code by email each time i want to login. thats really really anoying.

another thing, on the website, my 2 credits card, aspire cash and costco are linked, but on the android apps, i can only see my aspire cash. no update available nor way to link it too. i have clean the cache and re-install the apps, nothing changed.

cant wait to have all this sorted.