Personal Finance

Anyone with Log In problems on Capital One ?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2019 2:58 am
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
3387 posts
1260 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
It's a miracle!

I was just able to sign in to my Cap1 Aspire account AND able to create a new account for my Cap1 Costco card (wouldn't let me use same username, but whatever).
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2015
4106 posts
1150 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
Logged in as usual so fingers crossed they have fixed whatever was wrong.

Did notice for first time a link for Credit Keeper.
Temp. Banned
Aug 24, 2016
5167 posts
4188 upvotes
We’re all a little s…
auto-m8 wrote:
Sep 20th, 2017 7:13 am
Just working on my synonym puzzle while on hold LOL

C- counterproductive
A- aggravating
P- problematic
I- indifference
T- timewasting
O- oppressing
L- lamenting

O- otiose
N- nonfullfilling
E- exhausting
Except it’s Capital One
Aug 12, 2016
332 posts
205 upvotes
If anyone was having issues before you should try now. It wasn't working for me before but today it let me sign up and log in without issue.
Jan 13, 2017
420 posts
122 upvotes
Tried it this morning, and it still won't let me in. Messenger Capital One this morning. So, I don't think everybody can create the account still.
Jan 13, 2017
420 posts
122 upvotes
Got transferred and still holding on the chat line....what a piece of garbage this website and their system is. No idea how some ppl are able to get in and others don't/
Feb 20, 2004
981 posts
381 upvotes
Wished they had warned us about upgrade. In all called in 2x. First time couldn't login so CSR said I had to re register all over and provided me a link thru email. Second call due to problems re registering which was due to not knowing which number to input and spaces with names etc. Thank goodness it worked, even though I need a new login name. I like it better now since I can see my Cap1 aspire along with costco card all on one page.
Aug 17, 2016
101 posts
5 upvotes
I have tried a couple of times, still not able to log in.
Jan 13, 2017
420 posts
122 upvotes
Still can't login to my account. Called chat and messengers cap one and looks like nobody can help me login to my account. What a sh*t company this is. It has been two weeks since the upgrade and nobody can help me there. Cancelling this card once I get my rebate cheque. Never using this card again.
Sep 24, 2006
10 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
I'm having the issue starting January 26, 2018. I googled for the error message and came up with this discussion forum. The agent on the phone said something about the integration with a 'credit check system' so I'm wondering if this is further issues from the Equifax problems from months ago. I was told it could take up to 2 weeks which seems a bit odd. I'm giving it a few more days and will call back.

This is the current message when trying to log in to check accounts. No issue with using my credit card.

We're Unable to Log You In
We’re having trouble signing you in because we need to verify some of your account info. Give us a call at 1-866-750-0873 for US accounts, 1-877-680-4424 for Canadian accounts, and we’ll sort it out. (Ref. No. 15136.200900)
Jun 21, 2016
210 posts
53 upvotes
richler wrote:
Jan 27th, 2018 10:46 am
I'm having the issue starting January 26, 2018. I googled for the error message and came up with this discussion forum. The agent on the phone said something about the integration with a 'credit check system' so I'm wondering if this is further issues from the Equifax problems from months ago. I was told it could take up to 2 weeks which seems a bit odd. I'm giving it a few more days and will call back.

This is the current message when trying to log in to check accounts. No issue with using my credit card.

We're Unable to Log You In
We’re having trouble signing you in because we need to verify some of your account info. Give us a call at 1-866-750-0873 for US accounts, 1-877-680-4424 for Canadian accounts, and we’ll sort it out. (Ref. No. 15136.200900)
I'm getting the same error. Unable to log in through the website or the app.
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14379 posts
124 upvotes
Mississauga
bobo709 wrote:
Jan 27th, 2018 4:08 pm
I'm getting the same error. Unable to log in through the website or the app.
I logged into my Costco Capital One card this morning without issue.
Just now I logged into Aspire Travel World Elite Mastercard , no issues.
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."