PC & Video Games

Anyone tried out the Razi Nari Ultimate headset?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2020 7:26 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4769 posts
3326 upvotes
Hamilton, ON

Anyone tried out the Razi Nari Ultimate headset?

Hey all, my son just broke his headset so instead of buying him a new one, he gets my Turtle beach stealth 600s and I get a new one.

I ordered the Razer Nari Ultimate from amazon warehouse deals this morning because I'm really interested in the haptic feedback. Has anyone here tried them out? If so, what are your thoughts on them?

Edit: just got them about an hour ago and they are amazing.
3 replies
Oct 19, 2005
811 posts
118 upvotes
Brampton
Cool! are you using with Console or PC?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4769 posts
3326 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
avatar12 wrote: Cool! are you using with Console or PC?
I ordered the Xbox One version. The crappy thing about the Xbox headset is that is doesn't have a 3.5mm jack. PC use is possible with the Xbox controller dongle (which I happen to have) so will using them with my Rift headset and on my Xbox.

I've heard lots of complaints about the mic being too quiet, but I've had no issues. I paid $170 all in and, to be honest, I'd have been happy if I paid $280 (new price). They're that good.

I wore them for around 2 hours today and, with my Stealth 600s, my ears would be throbbing by now from the pressure on my glasses. No issue with these. Build quality is solid, aluminum with a stretch cloth band that sits comfortably on top of your head.

I was playing the survival game Kona and when you approach your truck, the haptics start going. It's quite the experience. I can't wait to try with VR.
Oct 19, 2005
811 posts
118 upvotes
Brampton
$170 definitely is a good deal i think. Congratz on your purchase! man i totally missed it :(