[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
13733 posts
2300 upvotes
Toronto
LNahid2000 wrote:
Apr 17th, 2017 10:00 am
LOL. They can come to Toronto? They're already super successful in Hamilton so why do they have to come to Toronto? I love how you always dictate what businesses should do without knowing their circumstances.
He means they should open another location in Toronto. Obviously keep the Hamilton location as is. But if they are successful and have a great product, the demand is there in Toronto.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
6620 posts
950 upvotes
carmaster wrote:
Apr 17th, 2017 10:07 am
He means they should open another location in Toronto. Obviously keep the Hamilton location as is. But if they are successful and have a great product, the demand is there in Toronto.
I know what he meant, and I suspect the quality wouldn't be the same if a mom and pop business opened a second location in Toronto.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
13733 posts
2300 upvotes
Toronto
LNahid2000 wrote:
Apr 17th, 2017 10:10 am
I know what he meant, and I suspect the quality wouldn't be the same if a mom and pop business opened a second location in Toronto.
I am pretty sure they have multiple people that know how to make the pizzas. Should it's possible to send one of them to another location if needed. I am sure this place has more than 5 employees.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
6620 posts
950 upvotes
carmaster wrote:
Apr 17th, 2017 10:24 am
I am pretty sure they have multiple people that know how to make the pizzas. Should it's possible to send one of them to another location if needed. I am sure this place has more than 5 employees.
They do, however, most restaurants do decrease in quality as they expand, so I'd prefer they just keep to their one location.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10450 posts
1327 upvotes
Toronto
LNahid2000 wrote:
Apr 17th, 2017 10:00 am
LOL. They can come to Toronto? They're already super successful in Hamilton so why do they have to come to Toronto? I love how you always dictate what businesses should do without knowing their circumstances.
That's the point. If they're so successful, expansion into Toronto is smart.
I'm sure as hell not going to go all the way out there. If they're so great they can come to Toronto.
They're so successful, why not come to Toronto?
Quit saying that a business has to fail if it wants to come to Toronto. I mean like, really....
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
6620 posts
950 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote:
Apr 17th, 2017 10:36 am
That's the point. If they're so successful, expansion into Toronto is smart.
I'm sure as hell not going to go all the way out there. If they're so great they can come to Toronto.
They're so successful, why not come to Toronto?
Quit saying that a business has to fail if it wants to come to Toronto. I mean like, really....
Maybe they're perfectly happy running their single very successful location rather than having the stress of running multiple locations? Life isn't only about making as much money as possible.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10450 posts
1327 upvotes
Toronto
LNahid2000 wrote:
Apr 17th, 2017 10:53 am
Maybe they're perfectly happy running their single very successful location rather than having the stress of running multiple locations? Life isn't only about making as much money as possible.
They can do just fine opening a second location in Toronto.
There's no need to go all the way out to Hamilton.
Not gonna happen.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
6620 posts
950 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote:
Apr 17th, 2017 10:58 am
They can do just fine opening a second location in Toronto.
There's no need to go all the way out to Hamilton.
Not gonna happen.
WTF is that supposed to mean? If I was already making more than enough money, why would I go through the hassle of finding a space in Toronto, hiring new employees, having to travel back and forth between 2 cities, etc. You're only looking at this from your point of view. They may have a life outside of their business.

You may not want to go Hamilton, but for many people it's less than an hour's drive and not a big deal.

I'm going to stop responding now since this is getting off topic, and I know you always need to have the last response.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10450 posts
1327 upvotes
Toronto
LNahid2000 wrote:
Apr 17th, 2017 11:02 am
WTF is that supposed to mean? If I was already making more than enough money, why would I go through the hassle of finding a space in Toronto, hiring new employees, having to travel back and forth between 2 cities, etc. You're only looking at this from your point of view. They may have a life outside of their business.

You may not want to go Hamilton, but for many people it's less than an hour's drive and not a big deal.

I'm going to stop responding now since this is getting off topic, and I know you always need to have the last response.
So only a failing business should open in Toronto. I understand...
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
3693 posts
484 upvotes
Regina
would love some Giordano's right now
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
13733 posts
2300 upvotes
Toronto
hordosr wrote:
Apr 17th, 2017 6:51 pm
would love some Giordano's right now
If they opened a location here in GTA, they would do a killing.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
3693 posts
484 upvotes
Regina
carmaster wrote:
Apr 17th, 2017 7:04 pm
If they opened a location here in GTA, they would do a killing.
had some in Orlando 6 years ago for the first time and it was ok, had the all meat in Las Vegas last month and it was amazing - one of those food nirvana moments for me, and I was sober!
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel