Cell Phones

Anyone use <$100 Chinese Android watches?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2017 10:33 pm
Aug 1, 2005
918 posts
111 upvotes
Burnaby

Anyone use <$100 Chinese Android watches?

Has anyone bought the cheap off-brand Chinese smart watches from Aliexpress, Fasttech, ********, etc? Curious if there's any that are usable or if you need to stick with Samsung, LG, Huawei, Asus.

Looking for a cheap one to try out. Don't need a lot of features, I just want to use it to change music tracks in Spotify/Google Music, see messages, and alert when I'm too far from my phone.
1 reply
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
Got one off of G/B for a family member as a gift. It's being used and appreciated. It's a worthy start.

I say start with a <$100 smartwatch ordered online from those sites (watch for sales), and see if it meets your needs. The smartwatch market is niche as it is, and everyone's wants and desires are different, so who am I to say that a Chinese smartwatch south of $100 will work for most of us? The honest answer is I don't know. But I rather grab a $100 smartwatch on sale for $50 to try it out, see what I like and dislike, then assess if it's worth the upgrade.
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)