Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
3975 posts
1011 upvotes
Toronto

Anyone using Tenba bags?

Looking at the Tenba Solstice 20L for non-hikinh duties.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2008
1749 posts
444 upvotes
North York
Nothing wrong with Tenba.
Jun 26, 2004
500 posts
163 upvotes
I'm using the DNA 11. Fantastic street and travel bag, but I wouldn't take it hiking. Quality is top notch though, so I'd suspect the solstice to be similar.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
1643 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
I have the tenba dna 10 shoulder bag. Great bag - very light and well designed. When I search for this bag I m surprise not many stores carry the tenba brand in general.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7351 posts
1306 upvotes
I first saw them at Vistek, they have a good selection of Tenba and Vistek is one of the few larger camera store chain in Canada so may be they have an exclusive deal with the brand or something.
zero_ wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2018 5:19 pm
I have the tenba dna 10 shoulder bag. Great bag - very light and well designed. When I search for this bag I m surprise not many stores carry the tenba brand in general.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2774 posts
367 upvotes
Vaughan
I've heard of them, but never really looked into them. I've been looking at the lowepro flipside. However, this solstice bag is similar, with the rear access. I'd personally get the 24L solstice. From the specs, looks like i could fit my tripod inside the bag, which is great for me, whenever i go on a plane. Hopefully the straps are good. My main pet peeve for backpacks is non-comforatable straps. I current use a lowepro fastpack 250 aw. The straps are wonderful on that bag. Hopefully the Tenba has straps that are just as comfortable, or better.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
3975 posts
1011 upvotes
Toronto
I tried the Tenba Solstice 24L at Vistek. It's pretty deep.

However, I had picked up a Lowepro Protactic 350 AW during the last eBay sale. I needed something that can hold two tripods.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2002
1111 posts
31 upvotes
I've used tenba wraps and inserts and find the quality very good. They were on sale at Vistek not too long ago.