• Mar 8th, 2009 8:23 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2008
1610 posts
4 upvotes

APC Denim fit?

I plan on finding a pair of APC New Cures for myself soon, but not exactly sure about the fitting on them.. I've heard they stretch, so what size should I buy?

I'm a true 31 waist for most brands, so should I go for 30 APC or 29?

Thanks guys
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
6364 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
New cures are supposed to be pretty tight so I would recommend sizing down from your measured waist size. Measure about an inch below ur navel and see what it measures at and size down 1 from there. Size down 2 if u want a really tight fit but I don't recommend it cuz they're slimmer than other cuts.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2005
5647 posts
119 upvotes
check the Denim thread and see my size 31 New Cures which I sized up 1. If you haven't tried in a pair of new cures, I'd suggest you try it. It's really tight in all areas.
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
6364 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
ben_liu wrote: check the Denim thread and see my size 31 New Cures which I sized up 1. If you haven't tried in a pair of new cures, I'd suggest you try it. It's really tight in all areas.
The thing is... they are supposed to be skinnys. Another thing is... APC is vanity sized and they stretch a lot. They're supposed to be really tight when you first buy them... people have bought pairs where they've had trouble buttoning it up at the beginning but it will still stretch out as you wear them. I just wear mine at home for a little while and it'll stretch out enough for it to be comfy. Mine have have stretch enough that I don't feel any discomfort.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)