Off Topic

Apotex billionaire found dead at home in Toronto

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2018 8:48 am
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 21, 2010
9869 posts
1805 upvotes
Montréal
eonibm wrote:
Dec 24th, 2017 7:09 am
You knew someone would ‘bring this up’ yet you still decided to promote a falsehood? Sheesh!

In any event, referring to your latest bizzarre statement , how is an ex-cop is ‘interfering’ with an investigation just because he gives his opinion to a newspaper?

Your view sure is a wild characterization of what is happening.
LOL, you're hilarious and WAY over invested in this...Did your relative die here or something? Chill dude.

It's no falsehood for ppl that don't take things at face value esp when something is fishy about the whole case. How anyone can say that the case is 'dead' when only a few days old is just ridiculous, but you keep believing whatever ppl feed you, e.g. You readily accepted the silly murder-suicide theory until recently lol.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Guru
Aug 2, 2010
12924 posts
3229 upvotes
Here 'n There
tranquility922 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2017 11:57 am
LOL, you're hilarious and WAY over invested in this...Did your relative die here or something? Chill dude.
Over invested? I am fascinated by these whodunits and make no apologies, and, um, I think it's my business not yours. Your under-invested, which is why you can never get the story straight and are reduced to making things up.
tranquility922 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2017 11:57 am
It's no falsehood for ppl that don't take things at face value esp when something is fishy about the whole case. How anyone can say that the case is 'dead' when only a few days old is just ridiculous
The only thing fishy here is the way you keep making things up. The Toronto Star story you keep referencing did not say that.
tranquility922 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2017 11:57 am
but you keep believing whatever ppl feed you, e.g. You readily accepted the silly murder-suicide theory until recently lol.
Made some sense at the time. As new facts are revealed the analysis changes. Shocking, isn't it?
Last edited by eonibm on Dec 24th, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Aug 2, 2010
12924 posts
3229 upvotes
Here 'n There
aznnorth wrote:
Dec 24th, 2017 10:38 am
The person is deceased for a reason. It was no murder-suicide. Point blank. Obviously the guy screwed someone over... *welp*
Yes, based on the latest reports that they had leather belts tied around their necks and were hanging from the railing with their winter coats pulled down over their arms behind their backs, something that was only revealed a few days after the initial murder-suicide theories came out from unnamed police sources, it was likely someone who had a score to settle who caused this.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2015
3783 posts
27023 upvotes
eonibm wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2017 10:38 pm
Mixed messages? Hardly! New facts have come out and that has changed my analysis.

As for being critical I merely point out the actual facts when people get them wrong. Deal with it .
You have been speculating throughout this whole thread and calling people out. You need to deal with it, respectfully and not sanctimoniously!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 21, 2010
9869 posts
1805 upvotes
Montréal
eonibm wrote:
Dec 24th, 2017 1:18 pm
Over invested? I am fascinated by these whodunits and make no apologies, and, um, I think it's my business not yours. Your under-invested, which is why you can never get the story straight and are reduced to making things up.



The only thing fishy here is the way you keep making things up. The Toronto Star story you keep referencing did not say that.



Made some sense at the time. As new facts are revealed the analysis changes. Shocking, isn't it?
You seriously can't even see that you're the fanatic here. Many ppl ITT have the same view of you. Just chill and stop being holier than thou, esp when it's clear you were easily fooled. I don't need another example of why your 'analysis' fails, despite your great efforts at being verbose and trying to be THE authority on this subject matter. Too funny. Lmao.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Guru
Aug 2, 2010
12924 posts
3229 upvotes
Here 'n There
tranquility922 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2017 7:14 pm
You seriously can't even see that you're the fanatic here. Many ppl ITT have the same view of you. Just chill and stop being holier than thou, esp when it's clear you were easily fooled. I don't need another example of why your 'analysis' fails, despite your great efforts at being verbose and trying to be THE authority on this subject matter. Too funny. Lmao.
If this thread stresses you out so much I'd suggest you not read it. Easy peasy.
Deal Guru
Aug 2, 2010
12924 posts
3229 upvotes
Here 'n There
BK2006 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2017 4:32 pm
You have been speculating throughout this whole thread and calling people out. You need to deal with it, respectfully and not sanctimoniously!
Speculation is the name of the game with whodunits. Sorry you are hurt because I don't use flowery enough language in my corrections. I'm not here to pander to people's egos.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 22, 2016
1573 posts
289 upvotes
Ontario
The reason the cops, RFD detective and media care is because they were rich. If they were poor you wouldn't care.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 21, 2010
9869 posts
1805 upvotes
Montréal
eonibm wrote:
Dec 25th, 2017 12:06 am
If this thread stresses you out so much I'd suggest you not read it. Easy peasy.
How ironic, typical RFDer, I'm as cool as a cucumber, unlike you, having fits and laughably accusing ppl who disagrees with your silly and erroneous views. I'm pretty sure ppl know who the *real* stressed fanatic is ITT ;)
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Newbie
User avatar
Oct 16, 2017
15 posts
tranquility922 wrote:
Dec 25th, 2017 1:49 am
How ironic, typical RFDer, I'm as cool as a cucumber, unlike you, having fits and laughably accusing ppl who disagrees with your silly and erroneous views. I'm pretty sure ppl know who the *real* stressed fanatic is ITT ;)
lol thanks for saying what I was thinking all along....
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
1872 posts
629 upvotes
Canada
BK2006 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2017 4:32 pm
You have been speculating throughout this whole thread and calling people out. You need to deal with it, respectfully and not sanctimoniously!
WTF does sanctimoniously mean?
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2015
3783 posts
27023 upvotes
eonibm wrote:
Dec 25th, 2017 10:23 am
A term used by snowflakes to disparage others.
Name calling, a response typical of someone who fuels innuendo, gossip and half truths.

You say when facts came to light you changed your mind. No facts were presented for murder-suicide, yet you stuck with that from the beginning, until proven wrong when facts we’re presented.

When caught you resort to name calling people snowflakes.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
7756 posts
1044 upvotes
Toronto
aznnorth wrote:
Dec 24th, 2017 9:34 am
I read a few articles over the last few days. Apparently his reputation is "mixed". He wasnt an innocent generous guy like the public persona makes everyone believes. In regards to his cousins he wasnt "Bank Sherman" to make up for ousting the kids in the Empire sale. Apparently much of the money he gave them were loans with conditions, some were outright gifts. When things didnt go well he would pull loans and forced them to pay monies back ( assume with legal pressure). Whether it was personal relationships that didnt go well or businesses he funded werent managed as thought they should have... so this guy could be a real arse. Kerry Winter was said to fork over 2 properties and a business back to Barry in loans he pulled. I can understand why the Winters would be pissed when it's your own cousin.
One of the uses of grand sums of money is to be able to control others as you wish.
Have them on a string like puppets if you will,never giving up that advantage as long as it suits your needs.
It's all connected to the ego, this whole web of possibilities in the carnal/material world.
Eventually everyone has to bow at the feet of the Master above and no amount of money can buy you out of that eventuality.
Deal Guru
Aug 2, 2010
12924 posts
3229 upvotes
Here 'n There
BK2006 wrote:
Dec 25th, 2017 11:05 am
Name calling, a response typical of someone who fuels innuendo, gossip and half truths.
If you don't like innuendo or gossip I suggest you stop reading RFD! As for half-truths, name one I have presented.
BK2006 wrote:
Dec 25th, 2017 11:05 am
You say when facts came to light you changed your mind. No facts were presented for murder-suicide, yet you stuck with that from the beginning, until proven wrong when facts we’re presented.
Did I ever say actual facts were presented for murder-suicide? No. How could they be? They are media reports from unnamed 'police sources' as the police have not officially release anything. It was my opinion. Of course you are making things up in order to justify your misplaced criticism. Get your story straight.

FYI, Recent media reports are not facts either, so don't make things up and say they are. However, if true, they present a scenario that now makes murder suicide a highly unlikely scenario to me.
BK2006 wrote:
Dec 25th, 2017 11:05 am
When caught you resort to name calling people snowflakes.
Says you whose first post in this thread was written just to call me names! I haven't been 'caught' at anything. Quite the opposite. I have corrected a lot of false information presented in this thread. It's not my fault some people can't handle being corrected.

Now let's get back to discussing the subject of this thread.

Top