262 upvotes
Toronto
Yes buy it.

/End Thread
May 28, 2012
12484 posts
5278 upvotes
Saskatoon
Sign up for A&F and Hollister's email notifications. You'll get advance notice of their online and in-store sales. My daughter has bought similar shirts for under $20 from A&F online. There's a shipping fee, so it makes sense to order more than one thing. They tend to have incredible blow-out sales at the end of season, but sizes may be limited.
Jun 17, 2012
31 posts
Vancouver
Thanks for the responses. I think I'm just going to buy the shirt because I really don't have that much need for a scarf. I haven't bought it yet, so I'd still like some opinions, for now and for the future in seeing whether I should buy something at this price.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2005
5647 posts
119 upvotes
buy both and gift the scarf to preppy friend in the future
Nov 26, 2006
152 posts
I bought a similar scarf from the Abercrombie outlet (in the States) for $5 so $20-25 for isn't a good deal.
Dec 25, 2011
29 posts
HAMILTON
skippyjang wrote: [IMG]http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/2357/p1050769r.jpg[/IMG]

Found this on a craigslist ad: $25 for each or $45 for both. I want the shirt more than I want the scarf, but I like both as well. Is this a good deal?

EDIT: These items are for men. Don't know if that makes a difference.
Get both and you will save a little, if you really do not like the scarf, you can gift your friends.
Jun 17, 2012
31 posts
Vancouver
samberkun wrote: if u have no swag or style yes
Thanks for being honest haha. What kind of stuff do you think is style then?
Jun 6, 2007
546 posts
29 upvotes
skippyjang wrote: Thanks for being honest haha. What kind of stuff do you think is style then?
just stay away from logos… how old are you? i would never wear something with a logo like that on me… are they paying me??? its not like its good quality anyway
Jun 17, 2012
31 posts
Vancouver
samberkun wrote: just stay away from logos… how old are you? i would never wear something with a logo like that on me… are they paying me??? its not like its good quality anyway
I'm 19. So things like Lacoste or Fred Perry are off limits too? It's true that it's not good quality, but I haven't seen something similar that's an affordable price yet or else I wouldn't be on craigslist in the first place!

I've checked out the style thread and the things I see are sort of where I want my style to move towards. But for the time being, I don't see myself wearing a vest and a jacket yet.
Aug 10, 2009
2 posts
Mississauga
Is the short long sleeved or short sleeved? Regardless, it looks pretty cool...

I wouldn't get the scarf though, looks a bit tacky.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)