Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Apple

Apple iPad Mini w/retina display

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2013 6:41 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 23, 2005
805 posts
57 upvotes
Gixxer wrote: This is directed to those that bought the iPad 2 Mini. Did you experience a thin horizontal line across the middle of the screen when you are scrolling a page in zoom mode using Safari? This only happens when I'm using the browser. It happens in different Webpages I visited too. Anyways I brought it back to Apple store for a return/exchange as DOA without problems.
thats there to tell you that you are zoomed in
-

-
Dec 13, 2012
837 posts
600 upvotes
TORONTO
I think minimum I would go with is 32GB. I've had friends who returned their 16GB for 32 and up after they realized how quickly it runs out of space...I think the 16GB only has 12-13GBs of available space. No jailbreak on the horizon as far as I know. So far loving my mini 2 (returned my Air for it).
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
6132 posts
1005 upvotes
Fort Saskatchewan
lbmeyer wrote: I think minimum I would go with is 32GB. I've had friends who returned their 16GB for 32 and up after they realized how quickly it runs out of space...I think the 16GB only has 12-13GBs of available space. No jailbreak on the horizon as far as I know. So far loving my mini 2 (returned my Air for it).
I regret getting the 64, even that is 3/4 full already (though to be fair, i put every app from the last 3 or 4 years I wanted onto it) but that is also without video or music
˙dlǝɥ ɹoɟ ǝɯ WԀ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ lǝǝℲ ˙spɹolɹǝʌO pℲɹ ʎɯ ɟo ǝɔᴉʌɹǝs uᴉ ƃuᴉʇɐɹǝpoW ʎlᴉddɐH
Deal Addict
May 17, 2006
1621 posts
392 upvotes
coolspot wrote: AirVideo HD is a great app, although I've switched to Plex for my streaming needs. AV Player HD is also good if you store your videos on board the device.
I like OPlayer HD for playing on board movies as well
---
Feb 16, 2004
496 posts
155 upvotes
Vancouver
rvs007 wrote: When you say in zoom mode, do you mean pinch to zoom to the maximum, then scrolling up & down with the finger? I just tested it but didn't see any horizontal lines. I guess if you do the same with your exchanged device and it doesn't show then you'll know if the old one is defective or not.
Correct. Pinch to zoom and scrolling w/ the finger. I tried the one at the store, and I can't replicate the problem that I had on the same Webpage :D (RFD). Someting was wrong with the one I had.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)