Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
3416 posts
165 upvotes
GTA

Apple ITouch Now Available at Best Buy

Just got mine, 16gb 2nd Generation this afternoon at Best Buy for $299.99, judging by the display case they are going fast! They are out of 8gb ITouch. Apparently the shipment came in this morning.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2007
1204 posts
141 upvotes
Markham
Didn't Best Buy have the Itouch when it came out?
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
3416 posts
165 upvotes
GTA
rapsrealm wrote: Didn't Best Buy have the Itouch when it came out?
Yes they did, they were completely sold out before christmas and boxing day and I had promised my GF that I would get her one and finally it came in. She's happy so that makes life a little easier for me! ;)

I should add that Best Buy is selling the 8gb for 229.99 and The Apple Store was selling the same 2nd gen for 259.99. So it is worth it imo to get it at Best Buy + plus you get rewards points.
Jan 26, 2008
9 posts
Ordered from Stooples, free next day delivery and used a $20 off coupon, thank you Santa. :lol:
May 31, 2006
155 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Like a typical man I too went to buy my wife's ITouch on December 24th and found it all sold out at the BB on Laird. Fortunately, the FS just down the street on Eglinton had tons of 8g, 16g and a few 32g left. Both places had the 16g at 299 ... any idea why the apple store has it priced higher?
Jun 16, 2004
198 posts
58 upvotes
wolverine07 wrote: Yes they did, they were completely sold out before christmas and boxing day and I had promised my GF that I would get her one and finally it came in. She's happy so that makes life a little easier for me! ;)

I should add that Best Buy is selling the 8gb for 229.99 and The Apple Store was selling the same 2nd gen for 259.99. So it is worth it imo to get it at Best Buy + plus you get rewards points.
*crack*
that sounds like a whip to me...
hahaha jj
:P
Dec 31, 2008
800 posts
174 upvotes
Scarborough
Any other store selling the Gen 2 itouch 16g lower than $299?
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
3416 posts
165 upvotes
GTA
Superbman wrote: *crack*
that sounds like a whip to me...
hahaha jj
:P
Here is a quick story, when me and my GF were at BCE place looking for Richtree, we got into discussion which floor to push on the elevator to get off, there was a well dressed man who looked liked a CEO in the elevator with us while we carried on as an old married couple, I asked him if he knew which floor to push, in which he winked very quietly to me, I never argue with a woman. Good advice.
Dec 31, 2008
800 posts
174 upvotes
Scarborough
I see BB has the ipod touch 2G 8g back in stock, I was wondering if they are willing to PM FS's $229 price if I ask them?
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
3416 posts
165 upvotes
GTA
pchan0 wrote: I see BB has the ipod touch 2G 8g back in stock, I was wondering if they are willing to PM FS's $229 price if I ask them?
I've been to my fair amount of BB's the past week and some of them have it as 229.99 on their display case when their website has it as 239.99. Go figure? Maybe they know customers will ask for the FS price match but it's strange to have differing costs from store to store.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)