May 20, 2003
3987 posts
1353 upvotes

One free month of Apple Music from Lululemon

Expiry:
December 31, 2017
Retailer:
Apple Music
Update: the code is not generic. Check you email account if you are subscribed to Lululemon for your unique code.

Received this email from Lululemon.

Find your perfect playlist, curated by lululemon, on Apple Music.
The best part? Sign up using 9AWTK9J6FKLN or click the link below to get an extra free month of Apple Music on us.
START YOUR FREE TRIAL
listen on apple music
Code expires on December 31, 2017. Offer open to new members of Apple Music.
This is a promotional code and is not for resale, has no cash value, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Valid only for individual Apple Music membership in Canada. Requires iTunes account. Terms and Apple Privacy Policy apply; see the applicable terms for your country at https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/. Must be 13+ and in the country that matches the store front on which you are redeeming the code. Compatible products and services required.
Apple Music is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Apple is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion.
Last edited by suziecute on Nov 5th, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
5 replies
Aug 18, 2005
693 posts
116 upvotes
Calgary
Seems to have already been used
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 20, 2003
3987 posts
1353 upvotes
tigrbalm wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 1:26 pm
Seems to have already been used
Someone on RFD must have already used the code. So each code is unique them. I updated my first post.

Here is another unique code:
3FEP9NNWRR4N
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7237 posts
1430 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks, OP. I signed up for the email and created an account, will post here to let you know if I receive a code.
Edited: Remember, too, if you want to pay 'less' than the monthly fee for your Apple Music sub., wait until the iTunes cards are on sale at Costco when they go for around $83.99. Then you can pay the annual fee using the discounted card.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
1408 posts
220 upvotes
Vancouver
FYI, for anyone that's a student, there's a monthly 5.99 price
Head-Fi Feedback (18)
eBay Feedback (79)
Brown ahead for Bure. Bure going in.. he scores! Pavel Bure has won it for the Vancouver Canucks! It's a triple overtime hat-trick for Vancouver!
- Western Conference Quarter-Final Game 7, April 30, 1994