Page 2 of 5

Re: Apple Products Boxing Day Deals Thread

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 4:46 am
by paaji
LoneI2anger wrote: the shuffle is actually a neat deal. dont think its ever been on sale this low, especially never by apple themselves. great gym or just for kicks item
Sold out online tho

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 4:55 am
by JonnyIreland
I managed to order a $29 Shuffle online as soon as the Best Buy sale went live... Too bad that I ordered slate (black) colour, but my confirmation email says that I ordered silver. Best Buy are simply beyond stupid.
Merry Christmas everyone.

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 6:32 am
by LoneI2anger
paaji wrote: Sold out online tho
:| i would assume there might be more hopefully instore? cant be thaaaat hot of an item but its an ipod thats never on sale...

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 7:17 am
by Fantaz
bought an ipod touch (5g) online for $244 after coupons. hopefully they will honour the coupons... (ipod touch is not a tablet!)

time to get rid of my old 32gb 4th gen ipod touch.

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 7:53 am
by merciscool
JonnyIreland wrote: I managed to order a $29 Shuffle online as soon as the Best Buy sale went live... Too bad that I ordered slate (black) colour, but my confirmation email says that I ordered silver. Best Buy are simply beyond stupid.
weird, i ordered the black and mine says black

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 8:52 am
by fyrefly
MooglesC1 wrote: Any great deals on iTunes cards? I know London Drugs has $5 off the $25 one. Any others?
FS and BB both have the $50 cards for $39.

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 9:50 am
by dinkeye
Best deals are refurbed items on Apple website. I bought both a touch and iPad for kids gifts and both are mint with full year warranty.

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 10:35 am
by tsxnation
I got a MBA from future shop but those were sold out within 20 minutes. I was refreshing to see the stock numbers and they were decreasing by 3-4 every 10 seconds.

MBA was a great deal as its better than education pricing. I have never seen it for less unless you go refurb.

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 11:14 am
by Cheetahmen2
JonnyIreland wrote: I managed to order a $29 Shuffle online as soon as the Best Buy sale went live... Too bad that I ordered slate (black) colour, but my confirmation email says that I ordered silver. Best Buy are simply beyond stupid.
Ya, that stinks.

EDIT: iDiots! They made 2 freaking orders for the same thing... What a POS system they have there!

Now I got 4 iPod shuffles onthe way.. Anyway that will teach 'em...

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 11:51 am
by got_it_4_cheap
anyone know how many minimum per store for ipod shuffle at BB?

don't want to wake up early and line up if only 10 per store

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 1:20 pm
by chandans
are there any more deals online for an macbook air for 999? cuz i rather purchase it at 1049 then go wait in line and freeze my butt off just to be disapointed when i get to the door *shakes fist*

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 2:35 pm
by Strimkind
You could buy a refurb from the Apple.ca online store. They are $1039 and you don't have to stand out in the cold at 5am.

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 2:47 pm
by Daddy7
Thanks for the post buddy :) merry Christmas to all

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 2:55 pm
by jbredflag
Strimkind wrote: You could buy a refurb from the Apple.ca online store. They are $1039 and you don't have to stand out in the cold at 5am.
Actually they go as low as 719$ for MBA refurb. And the stores open at 6am so you would need to be outside way before 5am

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 3:12 pm
by cadave
chandans wrote: are there any more deals online for an macbook air for 999? cuz i rather purchase it at 1049 then go wait in line and freeze my butt off just to be disapointed when i get to the door *shakes fist*
BB's website has randomly been restocking 1 or 2 every now and then... probably due to cancelled orders. Keep on watching and checking if you want to save the extra $50.

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 3:21 pm
by bumbastik
Folks when will iPads go on sale online at Staples :?:

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 4:06 pm
by Aznkid2000
is 129.99 for the new ipod nano 16gb the cheapest?

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 5:17 pm
by Strimkind
Updated with the refurb iPad 2 for $319 from the Apple Store. These won't last long!

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 5:46 pm
by goonerm3
Makaveli the Don wrote: Just an FYI, Apple stores will PM any prices as long as they're not door crashers on boxing day.

And obviously the same model (i.e. no more 3rd gen ipads at apple stores, and macbooks would need to be current gen)
So does that mean apple store will price match the 999$ MacBook Airs? The bb site says the sale ends dec 27.

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 5:57 pm
by vinvin621
I live in Quebec and I tried to get the Macbook Pro in english at best buy but they wouldn't let me checkout because of something related to the language, I can get the same one but in French :( . And Staples deals on the same mac is cheaper but can't buy it online unlike what their website says boxing day starts on the 24.

I am really mad now because I debated along time before deciding to finally buy it and now I find out I can't get it unless I go in line at the doors.

Does anybody know the difference between French and English Macbook pro?