Expired Hot Deals

[Apple] Apple Watch Series 2 Refurbs are back up!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2018 11:04 am
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
1039 posts
114 upvotes
hopefully series 4 will be a redesign.. its like the iphone 6,6s,7,7s,8
its time we got a new apple watch!
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
10873 posts
3324 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Navon01 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 9:06 am
Different retailers have alternate discounts weekly.
Currently, http://www.shopritedelivers.com/Search. ... pple+Watch has it 20% off plus you can apply a $20 discount using SORRY20 promo code.

Happy shopping...
It says on their website that this is a cooperative. Is there any membership fee associated with buying from this website?
Nov 21, 2007
418 posts
34 upvotes
rvs007 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 11:48 am
It says on their website that this is a cooperative. Is there any membership fee associated with buying from this website?
No
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2005
4970 posts
274 upvotes
Ottawa
Does anyone have issues sometimes with calls? Sometimes there’s no sound. Sometimes I try to record a message via dictate and it doesn’t pick up anything I say. It goes away later but wondering if this is normal on the s2. Makes it not too reliable and it’s annoying during those times!
Jul 13, 2013
552 posts
223 upvotes
jeeva86 wrote:
Jan 13th, 2018 7:31 am
Does anyone have issues sometimes with calls? Sometimes there’s no sound. Sometimes I try to record a message via dictate and it doesn’t pick up anything I say. It goes away later but wondering if this is normal on the s2. Makes it not too reliable and it’s annoying during those times!
I never had that issue with mine personally which makes me think maybe it's a mic issue(?)
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2005
4970 posts
274 upvotes
Ottawa
Wasp14 wrote:
Jan 13th, 2018 8:31 am
I never had that issue with mine personally which makes me think maybe it's a mic issue(?)
Yea I thought it’d be that but then at times I don’t hear the ringing when calling out. Both mic and speaker faulty sounds like a low probability. May have to visit the App Store but since it’s intermittent, it’ll be hard to assess.
Dec 27, 2011
171 posts
76 upvotes
Vancouver
Do you wash your hands a lot? I’m an RMT and it’s on my wrist all the time. I notice it does this if I don’t immediately “eject” the water from the internals right after washing my hands. The S2 uses the speaker to vibrate and push the water out of the watch.

Otherwise, my speaker and mike will start to work again the next day or later into the evening if I don’t eject the water out immediately