Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 9, 2005
7152 posts
282 upvotes
Scarborough

Applying for CC

Just wondering how long usually before you hear a reply from the CC company rather or not they've accepted/rejected your application. I completed an application online a few business days ago and haven't heard anything yet.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2005
4988 posts
2 upvotes
wesleyw wrote:Just wondering how long usually before you hear a reply from the CC company rather or not they've accepted/rejected your application. I completed an application online a few business days ago and haven't heard anything yet.
be prepared to wait a few days more.
Dec 20, 2003
122 posts
8 upvotes
depends on the card/company. if they're taking a while, it usually means they'll send you the card at the same time as their reply. whereas a company like amex gives you a response within 60 seconds.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2005
4988 posts
2 upvotes
bubboteaboy wrote:depends on the card/company. if they're taking a while, it usually means they'll send you the card at the same time as their reply. whereas a company like amex gives you a response within 60 seconds.
that's because amex will accept anybody. same as MNBA and CitiBank.

They are the only cc co's that send me! junk mail.
Nov 24, 2004
217 posts
You can call the CC company up about the status of your application. I know both of my current CC company have this selection when I called to keep my limit unchanged.