Coupons

Apps similar to Checkout 51 or Ebates

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2017 12:43 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
2860 posts
753 upvotes
I only find checkout51 good. All others kinda suck and the products are useless that no one rarely buys
kilobomb wrote:
Oct 17th, 2016 4:31 pm
https://www.coupgon.com/

Has anyone used this before? I haven't had much success from cashiers taking coupons from cellphone.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2012
2118 posts
1717 upvotes
UntdProvncsOfCanada
foodyforlife wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2016 9:55 pm
I only find checkout51 good. All others kinda suck and the products are useless that no one rarely buys

Has anyone used this before? I haven't had much success from cashiers taking coupons from cellphone.

it only works at participating chains like No Frills, Freshco that are part of the promotion..so you shouldn't have a problem with those stores. they will have posters and advertising material on shelfs with coupons.
Sep 2, 2015
594 posts
269 upvotes
I know Great Canadian Rebates, and they have better cash back offer than Ebates sometimes
GCR also gives you cash back on credit card application.
Jun 9, 2009
331 posts
20 upvotes
Hamilton
Never heard of half of these. Awesome!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 12, 2003
6935 posts
476 upvotes
Markham
rocking23nf wrote:
Oct 21st, 2016 10:02 pm
zweet is terrible, I cashed out finally and deleted the ap.
Agree, I could only get the 25c one....milk, eggs, vegetables...etc
The products they offering cash rebate is unheard of. I don't even see them at grocery stores sometimes.

Once I bought a box of the Nespresso Capsule when they were on sale. They denied my rebate because I bought it at sale price and they only rebate when you purchase full retail price ?!?!

Once I filled up the $20, I won't use Zweet again. They have to work on their selection of products and they are slow for approving claim comparing the CO51.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Feb 1, 2006
723 posts
110 upvotes
MP3_SKY wrote:
Feb 28th, 2017 11:01 am
Agree, I could only get the 25c one....milk, eggs, vegetables...etc
The products they offering cash rebate is unheard of. I don't even see them at grocery stores sometimes.

Once I bought a box of the Nespresso Capsule when they were on sale. They denied my rebate because I bought it at sale price and they only rebate when you purchase full retail price ?!?!

Once I filled up the $20, I won't use Zweet again. They have to work on their selection of products and they are slow for approving claim comparing the CO51.
Looks like Zweet has stopped the generic, easy offers like " eggs" for $0.25. Time to cash out.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 12, 2003
6935 posts
476 upvotes
Markham
minimalist wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2017 12:23 pm
Looks like Zweet has stopped the generic, easy offers like " eggs" for $0.25. Time to cash out.
Can't. I don't have $20 accumulated yet. :(
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1399 posts
244 upvotes
St. John's
Yeah looks like Zweet is barely hanging on, there aren't even enough offers to scroll past what comes up when the app is opened this week. I hope it sticks around and gets better. The more of these types of apps competing the better I think.
Oct 14, 2013
38 posts
44 upvotes
I have all of 6 offers on Zweet this week.... waste of time and effort...

My Caddle has been showing the same Melitta coffee, Werthers original and Goldfish offers for weeks.... these are not things I buy! Pouting Face
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
2569 posts
1602 upvotes
Ontario's West coast
I cashed out at Zweet and they paid by PP no problems here! I like the site, this week there was $0.50 for Clark beans limit of 2 . Maybe the site is getting better!
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
4298 posts
685 upvotes
Markham
There's Swagbucks.com....you get bucks for shopping which can then be exchanged for gift cards.

Eg. on Priceline.com, you can get 8 swagbucks per $1. So if you spend $500, you get 4000 swagbucks which is worth roughly $40 (that's USD) in Amazon.com gift cards.

http://www.swagbucks.com/shop/store/2703/priceline-com
http://www.swagbucks.com/rewards-store

Ebates.ca by comparison is offering 3% which is $15 (3% x $500).... CAD
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel