Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zellers

Apr 9 - 16 Corelle BOGO and 50% off Clearance Clothing - Zellers

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 12th, 2010 8:58 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2009
1391 posts
498 upvotes

[Zellers] Apr 9 - 16 Corelle BOGO and 50% off Clearance Clothing - Zellers

Zellers is having an unadvertised BOGO sales for Corelle open stock dishes and cups.

And yes I can confirm that this is nation wide, if you scan the product you will see that it is on sale, even if there isn't a sign.

Also there is 50% off Clearance clothing, this might be just for the wekend, I wasn't paying too much attention to the signs. 50% off Mens and Women's clothes. I didn't venture into the kids clothing but it might be included.

Socks, handbags, and accessories looks to be included as well.

I picked up quite a few sweaters and shirts for work.
4 replies
Jan 11, 2004
381 posts
259 upvotes
Thanks OP, great deal on the Corelle dishes. I picked up some pieces I was missing from my set.
Feb 9, 2010
193 posts
108 upvotes
Aurora
veryboredguy wrote: Zellers is having an unadvertised BOGO sales for Corelle open stock dishes and cups.

And yes I can confirm that this is nation wide, if you scan the product you will see that it is on sale, even if there isn't a sign.

Also there is 50% off Clearance clothing, this might be just for the wekend, I wasn't paying too much attention to the signs. 50% off Mens and Women's clothes. I didn't venture into the kids clothing but it might be included.

Socks, handbags, and accessories looks to be included as well.

I picked up quite a few sweaters and shirts for work.
The Corelle is buy one get one free
Nov 27, 2006
441 posts
92 upvotes
clothes are also 50% off. Picked up some children's clothes for about $1.50 or so.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2005
6905 posts
417 upvotes
Ottawa
The Corelle dishes usually go on sale for BOGO free every so often at Zellers. Too bad my Zellers got horrible open stock Corelle dishes selection or I'll be all over it. Make sure to use SPC to get an extra 10% off!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)