Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

AR Portable Wireless Bluetooth Outdoor Speaker AWSBT4BK at HD $21.96

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2014 9:20 am
Jul 14, 2005
673 posts
154 upvotes
4 speakers available at Terminal at time of posting.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3481 posts
1772 upvotes
stephroll wrote: was at $21 in Montreal , bought, returning .Has a hard time synching to my Iphone
No problems at all with our iPod, Windows phone and Playbook. Syncs very quickly too.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1844 posts
985 upvotes
Halton
darn it, I liked these when I saw them at full price and was waiting for the inevitable reduction but just bought the JBL at Target.. if i see this, I'll pick one up and return the other
thanksOP!
Jan 25, 2005
433 posts
14 upvotes
Saweet!
Thanks for the update on further price reduction.
I had purchased 2 at $44 each got them adjusted to $21. Great deal on $100 plus speakers!!
Apr 28, 2013
182 posts
57 upvotes
Mono
Picked up 2 to use in the backyard to run off my galaxy s3 but unfortunately I can only be connected to one speaker thru Bluetooth at a time does anyone know how I can have 2 speakers working at the same time with Samsung galaxy s3 thanks in advance and thanks op for this grt find
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3481 posts
1772 upvotes
unleashedponie wrote: Picked up 2 to use in the backyard to run off my galaxy s3 but unfortunately I can only be connected to one speaker thru Bluetooth at a time does anyone know how I can have 2 speakers working at the same time with Samsung galaxy s3 thanks in advance and thanks op for this grt find
Unfortunately, you cannot connect two at the same time with this model. It's a Bluetooth limitation and would cause delays, some models have a seperate receiver that allows multiple speakers.
Apr 28, 2013
182 posts
57 upvotes
Mono
Cech wrote: Unfortunately, you cannot connect two at the same time with this model. It's a Bluetooth limitation and would cause delays, some models have a seperate receiver that allows multiple speakers.
thanks cech do you have any suggestion what i can use to play these 2 speakers at the same time mb mp3 player or some other type of device or am i stuck with just a hard-wire connection i got to admit one sounds great but 2 would definitely sound even better thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3481 posts
1772 upvotes
unleashedponie wrote: thanks cech do you have any suggestion what i can use to play these 2 speakers at the same time mb mp3 player or some other type of device or am i stuck with just a hard-wire connection i got to admit one sounds great but 2 would definitely sound even better thanks
You just can't via Bluetooth with this speaker. Wired is possible via a 1/8 splitter cable, but it kind of defeats the purpose of the portability of the speaker.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
3969 posts
4720 upvotes
Victoria
unleashedponie wrote: thanks cech do you have any suggestion what i can use to play these 2 speakers at the same time mb mp3 player or some other type of device or am i stuck with just a hard-wire connection i got to admit one sounds great but 2 would definitely sound even better thanks
I bet if you added some punctuation they'd work as a pair.
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
No stock locally, I guess when they lower they sell out fast. Been in stock the last two years so Ill assume they will be back next year
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3481 posts
1772 upvotes
Best bet is to go to the store with the item# 044476119187 and have them check it in the system, like that, if the system shows stock you can go find it with them. Calling only allows the staff to find it and most likely keep it for themselves.

I called 2 stores last week, both showed stock in the system, but when they went to look for it and realized what it was, they stated that they couldn't find it and it may have been an error in the system.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1369 posts
1203 upvotes
Brampton
Went yesterday to Mississauga location after Brampton had zero but said Mississauga had 5. Guy there said it shows in system but those speakers have been cleared out for weeks now.
Cech wrote: Best bet is to go to the store with the item# 044476119187 and have them check it in the system, like that, if the system shows stock you can go find it with them. Calling only allows the staff to find it and most likely keep it for themselves.

I called 2 stores last week, both showed stock in the system, but when they went to look for it and realized what it was, they stated that they couldn't find it and it may have been an error in the system.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3481 posts
1772 upvotes
bigzinc10 wrote: Went yesterday to Mississauga location after Brampton had zero but said Mississauga had 5. Guy there said it shows in system but those speakers have been cleared out for weeks now.
They lied. I went to both stores I called and they had found them.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2009
1495 posts
746 upvotes
London Area
Cech wrote: Best bet is to go to the store with the item# 044476119187 and have them check it in the system, like that, if the system shows stock you can go find it with them. Calling only allows the staff to find it and most likely keep it for themselves.

That was my experience as well - 2 stores that showed 2 in-stock. Both couldn't "find" them for me.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
2855 posts
836 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
my store said they had 1 avail in stock when I checked the HD app. in store they showed 2 or 3 in stock. they paged another associate that came up to cust svc and as soon as she saw what I was looking for she said 3 customers had 5 associates looking all of this past wknd for them going through all the upper racking searching for them. they were unable to find any :(
Saving money on things I don't need since 2009. thanks RFD

Woodstock, ON
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
22529 posts
8939 upvotes
Toronto
Toronto Laird says they're discontinued and all gone here.
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
Local Sears had these one for 60% off their red ticket price, so whle not $25 was about $32. Not sure about stock at local sears, but I picked up the last 2.
Apr 28, 2013
182 posts
57 upvotes
Mono
If anybody missed this deal and are looking for these speakers I just returned a pair to the heart lake location in brampton they work just had bought extra