PC & Video Games

Arcade 1Up - Replica Arcade Machines (Preorder - $399)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2020 12:56 am
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
10313 posts
2895 upvotes
Anyone looking for Pac Man cabinets, my friend had no issue price matching $329 for one at Toys R Us.

He said most stores had at least 2 in stock.

🕹️
Deal Guru
User avatar
Feb 13, 2004
10394 posts
591 upvotes
Mississauga
Cottoni wrote: How long ago did you request them? I'm still waiting on a couple I requested back in early January.
Ordered around January 12.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3983 posts
708 upvotes
seadooxp30 wrote: I got my protector back in Jan without charge
You get charged for LCD or anything else going cross the border, unless you get lucky
I've had 5 deck protectors, one monitor, one PCB and three side panels all delivered from the US delivered by both UPS and FedEx and no charges. The majority of people aren't being charged anything. 1up has recently switched to FedEx though and no longer use UPS who are known for their crazy fees.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3983 posts
708 upvotes
Not even sold in Canada (yet) and Space Invaders already on sale in the US
Images
  • FB_IMG_1553024576821.jpg
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
10313 posts
2895 upvotes
swales wrote: Not even sold in Canada (yet) and Space Invaders already on sale in the US
Red Planet or whatever that distributes in Canada is awful.. I'm not expecting $199 but at least release them for $329-400 on Walmart.ca.

The number of stores that even have and 1up skews is dwindling so Im starting to doubt these will even come to here ever.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3983 posts
708 upvotes
kool1 wrote: Red Planet or whatever that distributes in Canada is awful.. I'm not expecting $199 but at least release them for $329-400 on Walmart.ca.

The number of stores that even have and 1up skews is dwindling so Im starting to doubt these will even come to here ever.
Yep, of the 10 closest Walmarts to me only one has any stock and I asked one of the store managers and he said the product is listed as do not restock in their system and while I don't take anything a walmart employee says seriously I can see these never coming back to stores and only available online going forward but with no word about Canada even getting wave 2 worries me we'll never see them again after current stock is gone.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
10313 posts
2895 upvotes
swales wrote: Yep, of the 10 closest Walmarts to me only one has any stock and I asked one of the store managers and he said the product is listed as do not restock in their system and while I don't take anything a walmart employee says seriously I can see these never coming back to stores and only available online going forward but with no word about Canada even getting wave 2 worries me we'll never see them again after current stock is gone.
The only thing giving me a tiny bit of hope is the recent addition of the Pac Man machines at Toys R Us. If not for that I would guess Arcade 1up was done here.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2010
8832 posts
1115 upvotes
swales wrote: Not even sold in Canada (yet) and Space Invaders already on sale in the US
I saw a bunch of these in walmart. Didnt see exactly what games they were but it was sitting all on the floor.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
10313 posts
2895 upvotes
spike1128 wrote: I saw a bunch of these in walmart. Didnt see exactly what games they were but it was sitting all on the floor.
Which store? Space Invaders in Canada?
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3983 posts
708 upvotes
kool1 wrote: Which store? Space Invaders in Canada?
Pretty sure he didn't see Space Invaders
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
3598 posts
1157 upvotes
Ajax
swales wrote: Not even sold in Canada (yet) and Space Invaders already on sale in the US
Yeah, won't move until they are $99. Nobody is paying for only space invaders. lol
Newbie
May 31, 2008
69 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like walmart.ca dropped all there Arcade1up machines to $330
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
1670 posts
4348 upvotes
yellow98gt wrote: Looks like walmart.ca dropped all there Arcade1up machines to $330

Maybe I'm not seeing it, but I see 399.96.

Top