PC & Video Games

Arcade 1Up - Replica Arcade Machines (Preorder - $399)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2020 9:04 am
Nov 26, 2015
116 posts
202 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Let's not forget that with the price at ebgames comes with Rizer.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
3683 posts
1199 upvotes
Ajax
BernardRyder wrote: This exactly. I'm surprised our prices are on par with the US, hope that starts translating to more items instead of this being an outlier.
I would love to get the Star Wars, but nowhere to put it Smiling Face With Open Mouth
With the Star Wars cabinet, what are the other two games? I don't recall them in the arcade. What we really need is a TRON cabinet!
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3983 posts
708 upvotes
mrtvgame wrote: With the Star Wars cabinet, what are the other two games? I don't recall them in the arcade. What we really need is a TRON cabinet!
Empire strikes back and Return of the jedi, it's the original arcade games.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2002
9141 posts
1817 upvotes
Winnipeg
kool1 wrote: I installed a Raspberry Pi in mine. I have every fight game on my cabinet + upgraded sticks and buttons.
the true niche is less is more. Make it just 3 games is actually smart or only one. Forces the competition. Its funny I have had it for years with old xbox its great but when you have everything you play one thing less often and never get far. I already own galaga and haven't played that game for extended periods since back in the old arcade days. But now.......yeah you somehow get pulled back into it when its the only one.Less is more

Now I like the starwars for the stick but too pricey.500 no more for me. The golf will be a huge sucess for man caves if and only if they go all in on the roller ball as top notch you can't skimp there. Thats a very fun game for multiple players back in the day.

But I see no defender that was the one I want. Is it going to be a hanging wall option they said they were selling? The other was 1943???
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10369 posts
2930 upvotes
lead wrote: the true niche is less is more. Make it just 3 games is actually smart or only one. Forces the competition. Its funny I have had it for years with old xbox its great but when you have everything you play one thing less often and never get far. I already own galaga and haven't played that game for extended periods since back in the old arcade days. But now.......yeah you somehow get pulled back into it when its the only one.Less is more

Now I like the starwars for the stick but too pricey.500 no more for me. The golf will be a huge sucess for man caves if and only if they go all in on the roller ball as top notch you can't skimp there. Thats a very fun game for multiple players back in the day.

But I see no defender that was the one I want. Is it going to be a hanging wall option they said they were selling? The other was 1943???
Defender is on the Rampage cabinet. You can pick that up for cheap if you live in the GTA. $175 at Auctionmaxx. The Final Fight cabinet has 1943 but not available in Canada at this time.

I wouldn't buy a wall unit even if it was available.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1263 posts
1330 upvotes
kool1 wrote: Defender is on the Rampage cabinet. You can pick that up for cheap if you live in the GTA. $175 at Auctionmaxx. The Final Fight cabinet has 1943 but not available in Canada at this time.

I like the wall cabinet because it saves space and you could mount it in a lot more places. With the right wall, you could fit a bunch of them next to each other very easily. Another plus is they should also be cheaper since they need less material. Not sure I'm crazy about the lack of graphics space on the side, although the front looks very nice. And I'm also confused whether each wall unit has a single game or multiple games on it. If its a single, then that's a bit harder to swallow.
c'mon get happy! :cheesygri
Jul 22, 2019
29 posts
6 upvotes
God I want one of these to mod so bad, but I can barely justify having a 30" CRT in the living room with the roommates Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2002
9141 posts
1817 upvotes
Winnipeg
kool1 wrote: Defender is on the Rampage cabinet. You can pick that up for cheap if you live in the GTA. $175 at Auctionmaxx. The Final Fight cabinet has 1943 but not available in Canada at this time.

I meant defender 2. I already own galaga and should have grabbed rampage when I was down south but the boxes are real heavy and I was flying and made arrangements for it to be shipped. Wall units are the perfect niche adjustable to how and where little foot print and the stool moves right underneath if needed. If I could order/ship from auctionmaxx I would but not located in gta.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
1719 posts
4626 upvotes
lead wrote: I meant defender 2. I already own galaga and should have grabbed rampage when I was down south but the boxes are real heavy and I was flying and made arrangements for it to be shipped. Wall units are the perfect niche adjustable to how and where little foot print and the stool moves right underneath if needed. If I could order/ship from auctionmaxx I would but not located in gta.

PM sent.
Jun 6, 2018
135 posts
111 upvotes
Looks like the Mortal Kombat cabinet is going to be up for pre order today on eb games website according to their twitter, they haven't said a price yet tho
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
1719 posts
4626 upvotes
captainjay09 wrote: Looks like the Mortal Kombat cabinet is going to be up for pre order today on eb games website according to their twitter, they haven't said a price yet tho
$529.99 with riser.
Jun 6, 2018
135 posts
111 upvotes
Wonder if just a normal riser or a custom one like the TMNT one ?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5070 posts
1390 upvotes
I've heard that Treasure Hunt carries manly Wal-mart stuff....do you guys ever see Home Depot or other stores' stuff there too on a regular basis?
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1263 posts
1330 upvotes
deezz wrote: I've heard that Treasure Hunt carries manly Wal-mart stuff....do you guys ever see Home Depot or other stores' stuff there too on a regular basis?
My 1Up was also from Wal-Mart, but I got it from Auctionmaxx. It came from a US walmart in West Viginia I believe, according to the label on the box. I think most of these 1Ups are from US Walmarts
c'mon get happy! :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
3683 posts
1199 upvotes
Ajax
Is there any difference between the new Galaga being offered at EB Games versus what is already out there besides the included riser?