PC & Video Games

Arcade 1Up - Replica Arcade Machines (Preorder - $399)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2024 10:48 am
Aug 7, 2008
469 posts
174 upvotes
seadooxp30 wrote: For me SF...
Which is still on the road from Nov 29 thanks to Canpar!
Shippings been brutal lately. I've been waiting on other stuff for 2 weeks from Walmart.
Mar 15, 2010
830 posts
211 upvotes
Somewhere in Canada
haushinka wrote: Shippings been brutal lately. I've been waiting on other stuff for 2 weeks from Walmart.
Funny thing is that riser and SF shipped out at the same day and I got the riser but not SF!!
Which one is worst? Canpar or Walmart :-)
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1367 posts
2072 upvotes
Vancouver
nufan wrote: Unfortunately my local Wal Mart is holding firm @ $400. Interestingly they have them stacked in the electronics and had 2 units (SF and Pacman) out on display. Had some fun playing them but not $400 worth :P
Same. I called Walmart in Richmond, BC and they will not accept a photo of a receipt but they will price match Walmart.ca if it shows $288. I changed my postal code and no matter what the price stays at either $349.96 or $399.00. I guess the prices are only store specific and I will have to either wait or accept paying more than everyone else LOL
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
QuickFingers wrote: Same. I called Walmart in Richmond, BC and they will not accept a photo of a receipt but they will price match Walmart.ca if it shows $288. I changed my postal code and no matter what the price stays at either $349.96 or $399.00. I guess the prices are only store specific and I will have to either wait or accept paying more than everyone else LOL
Local Walmart slashed the price of the mini My Arcade units to $15 from $39.97. They are still $39.97 on the Walmart.ca site.

Pricing at Walmart is all over the place.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
4012 posts
715 upvotes
seadooxp30 wrote: Me too.... Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
So I heard back and the reply was send us a picture of the exact same item with the in store price and then it says don't email us, please call our 1-888 number. Well first off, I already sent you a pic and how exactly do I send a pic if I can't email back and must call???....lol
Aug 7, 2008
469 posts
174 upvotes
swales wrote: So I heard back and the reply was send us a picture of the exact same item with the in store price and then it says don't email us, please call our 1-888 number. Well first off, I already sent you a pic and how exactly do I send a pic if I can't email back and must call???....lol
To be honest I was shocked that my price match got approved because the picture shows the stack and price but there was no rampage in the pile or on my receipt so I thought that would be an issues but I just mentioned that I called previously and they told me to email and it got approved, no questions back.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
4012 posts
715 upvotes
haushinka wrote: To be honest I was shocked that my price match got approved because the picture shows the stack and price but there was no rampage in the pile or on my receipt so I thought that would be an issues but I just mentioned that I called previously and they told me to email and it got approved, no questions back.
Looks like you got all the luck :) I asked for rampage but also ones on your receipt and it's not looking good.
Aug 7, 2008
469 posts
174 upvotes
swales wrote: Looks like you got all the luck :) I asked for rampage but also ones on your receipt and it's not looking good.
Did you purchase and then ask for an adjustment or ask for the adjustment then you'll purchase. I purchased then asked for an adjustment. That may have made a difference because I would've canceled or returned if they didn't honor it.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
4012 posts
715 upvotes
haushinka wrote: Did you purchase and then ask for an adjustment or ask for the adjustment then you'll purchase. I purchased then asked for an adjustment. That may have made a difference because I would've canceled or returned if they didn't honor it.
I went for the asking first since I figured they would be slow and didn't want it shipped if they weren't going to PM but maybe I should go your route instead
Aug 7, 2008
469 posts
174 upvotes
swales wrote: I went for the asking first since I figured they would be slow and didn't want it shipped if they weren't going to PM but maybe I should go your route instead
I have to say that Walmart has been the worst customer service I've ever dealt with so far. But I was happy that the price match worked. Anything else I've asked for help with has been painful.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3746 posts
1003 upvotes
Toronto
I went to my local Walmart to see if I could return and rebuy the units I got last week so I could have the extended holiday return option and they said that since I bought on 11/28 that they would honour the extended return.

not sure i want to rely on their word so i will have to go to another store
Aug 7, 2008
469 posts
174 upvotes
pumpkinpies wrote: I went to my local Walmart to see if I could return and rebuy the units I got last week so I could have the extended holiday return option and they said that since I bought on 11/28 that they would honour the extended return.

not sure i want to rely on their word so i will have to go to another store
I was worried about that too. The website says 90-day return policy on all units except Pacman. I should probably screenshot it in case that changes at any point because it's your word against theirs.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3746 posts
1003 upvotes
Toronto
i remember previous clearance items would get reduced weekly so i am hoping for another price reduction on Wednesday !
Mar 15, 2010
830 posts
211 upvotes
Somewhere in Canada
swales wrote: Looks like you got all the luck :) I asked for rampage but also ones on your receipt and it's not looking good.
I’m still waiting after sending screenshot Sunday morning !!!
Aug 7, 2008
469 posts
174 upvotes
Any one purchase the extended warranty on these? I'm tempted too. It was $50 for 2 years previously but at the new price of $288 it's only $30 for 2 years. I passed on it but I'm contemplating going back for it. I'm not really worried about anything in the cabinet except if the monitor goes.
Mar 15, 2010
830 posts
211 upvotes
Somewhere in Canada
Anyone close to Hamilton store can you take a picture of the sign that show $288 and PM me please ..
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
4012 posts
715 upvotes
seadooxp30 wrote: Anyone close to Hamilton store can you take a picture of the sign that show $288 and PM me please ..
You can't use the pic on page 38? Online support ask for it?
Mar 15, 2010
830 posts
211 upvotes
Somewhere in Canada
swales wrote: You can't use the pic on page 38? Online support ask for it?
yes they did!!!
Lets see if that picture works.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
4012 posts
715 upvotes
seadooxp30 wrote: yes they did!!!
Lets see if that picture works.
I sent them that pic and they replied can I send them a pic of the store sign but told me I can only call, no email replies...lol....I give up on them
Aug 7, 2008
469 posts
174 upvotes
swales wrote: I sent them that pic and they replied can I send them a pic of the store sign but told me I can only call, no email replies...lol....I give up on them
Call and bitch about the run around. Keep on it.