PC & Video Games

Arcade 1Up - Replica Arcade Machines (Preorder - $399)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2020 1:30 am
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3223 posts
657 upvotes
Toronto
Just picked up a pacman and centipede machine for $288 at upper james in hamilton.

They still have 2 centipedes, 1 pacman, and 7 street fighters.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10351 posts
2915 upvotes
dchabby wrote: Just picked up a pacman and centipede machine for $288 at upper james in hamilton.

Lucky dog.. I wanted to get out there. PacMan probably gone by tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3223 posts
657 upvotes
Toronto
kool1 wrote: Lucky dog.. I wanted to get out there. PacMan probably gone by tomorrow.
thanks but i really hope these drop more in price. still not sure if i will be keeping these or not.

i have a full size arcade cabinet that i have been wanting to fix up and turn into a mame machine so i have to decide ifs its one or the other or if these would compliment each other.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10351 posts
2915 upvotes
dchabby wrote: thanks but i really hope these drop more in price. still not sure if i will be keeping these or not.

i have a full size arcade cabinet that i have been wanting to fix up and turn into a mame machine so i have to decide ifs its one or the other or if these would compliment each other.
If you change your mind I'll buy the pacman off you. I'm just down in Oakville. Would love them to get cheaper but realisticly that may not happen.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3223 posts
657 upvotes
Toronto
kool1 wrote: If you change your mind I'll buy the pacman off you. I'm just down in Oakville. Would love them to get cheaper but realisticly that may not happen.
no problem - will let you know
Aug 7, 2008
414 posts
140 upvotes
dchabby wrote: Just picked up a pacman and centipede machine for $288 at upper james in hamilton.

Contemplating driving out there after work but it would be quite a drive. With my luck they'll have nothing left when I get there.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3223 posts
657 upvotes
Toronto
haushinka wrote: Contemplating driving out there after work but it would be quite a drive. With my luck they'll have nothing left when I get there.
according to the stock checker all they have left is street fighter
Aug 7, 2008
414 posts
140 upvotes
dchabby wrote: according to the stock checker all they have left is street fighter
I know but it already showed pacman out of stock yesterday and you had seen 2 there so I figure it's not 100% legit.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3223 posts
657 upvotes
Toronto
haushinka wrote: I know but it already showed pacman out of stock yesterday and you had seen 2 there so I figure it's not 100% legit.
when I went yesterday it showed stock available but it was yellow which means low stock
Aug 7, 2008
414 posts
140 upvotes
dchabby wrote: when I went yesterday it showed stock available but it was yellow which means low stock
Ok good to know. I thought it had shown pacman as none yesterday. My bad then. I must've confused it with the Stockyards location.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10351 posts
2915 upvotes
Anyone see the actual stock at the Stockyards location?
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
3713 posts
3191 upvotes
The NORTH
*GRAIN OF SALT WARNING*

I have a friend that works as a manager at Walmart. He was saying that these have not sold corporately as well as expected (Nostalgia and all) and that they have received info to try and push them out the door before Christmas (move them up front, mark them down a little...) because these will be a big Boxing Day item. He didn't know the price come boxing day but as anyone that shops walmart knows, these bulky seasonal items (lawn mowers, foose ball tables, christmas trees) always get blown out after the season to make way for the next season. I have held off pulling the trigger just because of the size but if these get down to a good price I will definitely grab one.

Again, this is hearsay. I trust the source but as this is a public forum, take it with a grain of salt. If you want one, holding off may leave you high and dry.

*Edit* My friend says his store has 12 of the pacman, and 12 of the street fighter. I asked him to double check as the online walmart site says they have none, he said they defiantly had them. I'll snap a pic next time I am there.
Mar 15, 2010
620 posts
139 upvotes
Richmond Hill
kr0zet wrote: *GRAIN OF SALT WARNING*

I have a friend that works as a manager at Walmart. He was saying that these have not sold corporately as well as expected (Nostalgia and all) and that they have received info to try and push them out the door before Christmas (move them up front, mark them down a little...) because these will be a big Boxing Day item. He didn't know the price come boxing day but as anyone that shops walmart knows, these bulky seasonal items (lawn mowers, foose ball tables, christmas trees) always get blown out after the season to make way for the next season. I have held off pulling the trigger just because of the size but if these get down to a good price I will definitely grab one.

Again, this is hearsay. I trust the source but as this is a public forum, take it with a grain of salt. If you want one, holding off may leave you high and dry.

*Edit* My friend says his store has 12 of the pacman, and 12 of the street fighter. I asked him to double check as the online walmart site says they have none, he said they defiantly had them. I'll snap a pic next time I am there.
Which store is that and what is the price?
Mar 15, 2010
620 posts
139 upvotes
Richmond Hill
kool1 wrote: Anyone see the actual stock at the Stockyards location?
Finally got someone on the phone to check. They don't have any!!