PC & Video Games

Arcade 1Up - Replica Arcade Machines (Preorder - $399)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 18th, 2019 1:33 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3912 posts
686 upvotes
haushinka wrote:
Dec 5th, 2018 8:18 am
I can privately send you a rampage online order receipt that I pm'd. If that would help.

Message sent.
That would be awesome, thanks so much
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
9569 posts
2245 upvotes
QuickFingers wrote:
Dec 5th, 2018 1:32 am
I filled out the form a week ago to order two free "deck protectors" (it's what they call it) for both SF and Rampage. I entered a PO box number for shipping but a lady called me on Saturday (when they are closed) to tell me that they do not ship to PO boxes so I will need to provide them a physical address. On Monday, I phoned their 1-800 number and gave them a US shipping address that will redirect all my mail or packages to my PO box anyway. I was told it may take up to 10 weeks to receive it.
I called and they are mailing mine right to my door in Canada.

Shouldn't need a US address.
Mar 15, 2010
598 posts
138 upvotes
kool1 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2018 8:38 am
I called and they are mailing mine right to my door in Canada.

Shouldn't need a US address.
I wonder if anyone in Canada got theirs already.
Its UPS so hopefully we wont get charged $50 for this!
Sep 30, 2009
321 posts
75 upvotes
Mississauga
I find it really hard to hadouken in SF. On a controller I can do them repeatedly. With the cheap joystick on this cabinet I'm lucky to get one off. I wonder if we can upgrade the buttons and joysticks without doing the Raspberry Pi upgrade.

Also as for the plexiglass covers if I don't receive them in the next few weeks I'm returning the unit.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3060 posts
552 upvotes
Toronto
well no price drop today as I was hoping for but its gotta be coming soon - the online stock just seems to keep going up and up !!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
9569 posts
2245 upvotes
dchabby wrote:
Dec 5th, 2018 12:55 pm
well no price drop today as I was hoping for but its gotta be coming soon - the online stock just seems to keep going up and up !!
Hoping also - would live to get some $$ back.

Anyone think I could buy additional cabs using my receipt for $288 from the Hamilton store? If I see an Asteroids I would probably buy.
Aug 7, 2008
295 posts
72 upvotes
kool1 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2018 1:27 pm

Anyone think I could buy additional cabs using my receipt for $288 from the Hamilton store? If I see an Asteroids I would probably buy.
I would try the online price match. Use your receipt and the picture of the stack of them in the store. I was able to pick up Rampage for $288 and Centipede for $248 that way. Asteroids was the only one I didn't try because they didn't have it in stores and it seems like it would be harder to convince them.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3912 posts
686 upvotes
kool1 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2018 1:27 pm

Give it a try, all comes down to the CSR. My CSR wanted to see the exact box with the name visible and name on receipt or they wouldn't PM but others didn't have that problem.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3060 posts
552 upvotes
Toronto
I'm seeing reports of Galaga in the US dropping to $150 and $125 in some areas
May 22, 2015
24 posts
11 upvotes
Longueuil
Was able to price match a Pac Man purchased online last week from $348 to $288 using the photos from this thread. Thanks everyone!
Sep 30, 2009
321 posts
75 upvotes
Mississauga
rlarouc wrote:
Dec 5th, 2018 8:33 pm
Was able to price match a Pac Man purchased online last week from $348 to $288 using the photos from this thread. Thanks everyone!
Your welcome
Dec 16, 2006
117 posts
10 upvotes
Markham
I called into customer service over an hour ago to follow up on my control panel/deck protector and was notified that it shipped out November 30th then I was provided a tracking number. I just checked the tracking now and turns out that the UPS shipment was cancelled! I do not know what happened or why they did not inform me of this (its been almost a week now since shipment date) Anyways I sent Arcade1up an email blasting them about this and I suggest you guys/gals follow up and check your tracking number live with someone on the phone in case
Oct 31, 2007
3345 posts
423 upvotes
For those PM'ing online, do you place the order first then contact CSR with a picture or do you price match and then place the order? Also if anyone has a working pic they could PM me would be awesome :)
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3912 posts
686 upvotes
nufan wrote:
Dec 5th, 2018 9:16 pm
For those PM'ing online, do you place the order first then contact CSR with a picture or do you price match and then place the order? Also if anyone has a working pic they could PM me would be awesome :)
Both ways have been done and you can get the pics in this thread, check page 38