PC & Video Games

Arcade 1Up - Replica Arcade Machines (Preorder - $399)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2019 7:32 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3902 posts
683 upvotes
If walmart's CSR's job is to make you nuts and to get you to give up they're sure doing a good job. I go one step forward and then two steps back
Aug 7, 2008
295 posts
72 upvotes
If anyone bought Asteroids and changed their mind I have a brand new Centipede I'll trade for it. Thought I'd throw it out there before I return it.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
9460 posts
2090 upvotes
haushinka wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 2:33 pm
If anyone bought Asteroids and changed their mind I have a brand new Centipede I'll trade for it. Thought I'd throw it out there before I return it.
I have not built my Centipede yet - still thinking about it also.

A price cut to $150-200 would help my decision. :-)
Aug 7, 2008
295 posts
72 upvotes
kool1 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 2:54 pm
I have not built my Centipede yet - still thinking about it also.

A price cut to $150-200 would help my decision. :-)
I just kept re-buying when I found it cheaper so I've actually got three at my house right now haha. Haven't put any of them together yet. I'll be returning 2 soon.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3033 posts
533 upvotes
Toronto
I am returning a Rampage that I bought on black Friday tonight - unless they will price match the Hamilton store in which case I will rebuy and have until early January to wait for the price drop.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3902 posts
683 upvotes
dchabby wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 4:06 pm
I am returning a Rampage that I bought on black Friday tonight - unless they will price match the Hamilton store in which case I will rebuy and have until early January to wait for the price drop.
Let us know if they will PM the Hamilton store.
Store PM seems to be my next option but haven't had great success PM'ing in store in the past
Aug 7, 2008
295 posts
72 upvotes
dchabby wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 4:06 pm
Did you try matching Rampage online? I have an online receipt from when I got them to match it if that helps.
Aug 7, 2008
295 posts
72 upvotes
I'm feeling pretty lucky. I had both approved right away when I did them online. I had the most opposition beforehand when I tried asking about it before buying.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3033 posts
533 upvotes
Toronto
swales wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 4:28 pm
Let us know if they will PM the Hamilton store.
Store PM seems to be my next option but haven't had great success PM'ing in store in the past
will do
haushinka wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 4:35 pm
Did you try matching Rampage online? I have an online receipt from when I got them to match it if that helps.
no I didn't - if they don't then I will just return and then maybe buy later on if the price drops.

I have the 2 that I wanted most at $288 so I am good - will only get Rampage again if the price really drops
Aug 7, 2008
295 posts
72 upvotes
dchabby wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 4:46 pm
will do

no I didn't - if they don't then I will just return and then maybe buy later on if the price drops.

I have the 2 that I wanted most at $288 so I am good - will only get Rampage again if the price really drops
I pm'd you the receipt in case it's helpful.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3033 posts
533 upvotes
Toronto
haushinka wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 4:51 pm
I pm'd you the receipt in case it's helpful.
ended up just returning it. i went and looked to see what they had in stock and it doesnt look like they sold any from when i bought this unit on black friday.

interestingly enough a csr was just bringing out a pac man demo unit when i was there but didnt get a chance to try it as they didnt have a plug in the area yet.

looks cool and all but i definitely wont be keeping these unless the price really drops.
Aug 7, 2008
295 posts
72 upvotes
My Street Fighter deck protector came today. Pretty fast, just ordered it about 2 weeks ago. They didn't mention any duties but we'll see if they surprise me later.
Mar 15, 2010
596 posts
138 upvotes
haushinka wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 8:19 pm
My Street Fighter deck protector came today. Pretty fast, just ordered it about 2 weeks ago. They didn't mention any duties but we'll see if they surprise me later.
Via UPS?
Dec 15, 2017
224 posts
263 upvotes
Vancouver
haushinka wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 10:03 am
If this happens to me there will be hell to pay! I have 4 of them coming so far. Plus a replacement bezel and button.
Just curious, what happened to the bezel and button?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

kool1